B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask

Mark F

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Looks solid. But again...playing against two bad teams. He looks much more poised than any of the backups I've seen this year though. 

Yeah, if we mock other qbs being anointed by TSN we should temper our enthusiasm for Arbuckle until we see much more of him. I just see the team he plays for & the outstanding qb coaching he's getting & it's hard not to think he'll be a good one.

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, if we mock other qbs being anointed by TSN we should temper our enthusiasm for Arbuckle until we see much more of him. I just see the team he plays for & the outstanding qb coaching he's getting & it's hard not to think he'll be a good one.

Fajardo is a proven failure. Franklin has had over a year to show he’s garbage. Arbuckle may ultimately never end up being anything but there’s good reason to assume he will be great. And with so, so many terrible QBs in the league right now even with the small sample size saying he’s fifth or sixth best is not ridiculous. Can you name six CFL QBs better than him for certain right now?

1 minute ago, AKAChip said:

Fajardo is a proven failure. Franklin has had over a year to show he’s garbage. Arbuckle may ultimately never end up being anything but there’s good reason to assume he will be great. And with so, so many terrible QBs in the league right now even with the small sample size saying he’s fifth or sixth best is not ridiculous. Can you name six CFL QBs better than him for certain right now?

Too early to say. Let's just say that he's playing well. I like the kid. He's playing for the Stamps. They produce qbs.

Edited by SpeedFlex27