Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FrostyWinnipeg

Around The NHL 2019/2020

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Crap - hope it's not serious.  He was supposed to be in Kelowna in mid August for an autograph signing at a sports memorabilia store and it was abruptly cancelled with no explanation.  This (health issues) was probably the reason.  

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Crap - hope it's not serious.  He was supposed to be in Kelowna in mid August for an autograph signing at a sports memorabilia store and it was abruptly cancelled with no explanation.  This (health issues) was probably the reason.  

They've confirmed it's for the entire season, unfortunately.

4 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

He hasn't been a centre in the NHL. Regardless, this seems like it should be close to what Connor gets.

Almost the perfect framework for a Connor deal. Connor’s numbers are slightly better. I’d think the Jets would want an 8 year deal.  Mid 7’s seems reasonable.  

Plus talking an extension with Morrissey.

i don’t see Laine being traded but it would sure free up some money. Seems to be some smoke to the Habs rumours with Domi being a player jets wanted previously. 

After going through the Trouba thing it's almost seems a given if someone don't want to be here if they bridge. We shall see for Laine/KConn.

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

Comrie's staying for two more seasons

Sad panda. Was this after Carlson's game last night?

Jets would be better getting Connor on a long term contract.  I would try to sign Laine to 1 year contract to say "Alright.. you want your 10 million, then prove it" cuz he's still an RFA after that.

At any rate, the Jets may need to start adopting a next man up mentality as those two are absent from TC.

8 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Friedman says Connor wants long term. Laine wants bridge. 

Thats what he thinks for sure. Hes lost a ton of his credibility since moving over to Sportsnet. I think.. I feel.. My thoughts are