Montreal @ Ottawa

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Also Bowman seems to be done...

Yeah his head & heart don't seem to be in it anymore. 

Read an article about him today where he said, after the  trade, he found himself wandering around Montreal for about 4 hours trying to wrap his head around his new reality. 

He's trying to find positives but I'd imagine that's hard to do with such a dumpster fire of team.

2 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I'd say he has an arm but not a good release, or at least sometimes.

Doesn't set his feet, not a good base.  He's a scrambler.  You can only get away with that sometimes.  Needs to work from the pocket to be able to use his scrambling, otherwise you beat him like how everyone beats Masoli.  Let him sit in the pocket and take the ball when he hands it over.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Doesn't set his feet, not a good base.  He's a scrambler.  You can only get away with that sometimes.  Needs to work from the pocket to be able to use his scrambling, otherwise you beat him like how everyone beats Masoli.  Let him sit in the pocket and take the ball when he hands it over.

Masoli has turned into a pretty good CFL qb. It'll take time. 

Clearly it was suppose to say punter and punt.    I think the 4th quarter punt with the penalty only moved the ball up 11 yards.   

I think this game really works well with Ottawa just barely beating Montreal...  if our defense comes out to play then we should be able to win the game.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

I don't get the love some people have for Manziel. Under 200 yards passing both games, lots of overthrows and underthrows and most damming to me, they don't put up points. 1 TD in 2 games with him as QB. We got better offensive production with Goltz as QB.

I believe the media was truly hoping after he failed his attempt to wow the NFL that he'd be able to come up here and impress by showing he was still serious about football and could put his ad-libbing skills to work in a way that was fun to watch.  I'm not a Manziel hyper, but I had even hoped he could do something to make Montreal fun to watch and bring in new viewers to the league.  As of now ... Well for sure any plan he ever had of trying to re-enter the NFL just went out the window.  What he decides to do with an attempt at a future in this league is up to him, but I'm just guessing that he on his own probably won't hang around long at this rate.