3 stars + hh a franklin spankin

wbbfan

23 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Argos paid for stacking the box to stop Harris. Nichols said Argos went with 3 traditional linebackers opening up the deeper routes.

Saw a lot of times they had no deep man to help. 

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Although the called running play by Nichols wasn't particularly successful, it does show that his previously injured knee is good. 

This makes me happy.

At the game, after the late hit he was holding it and stretching it for a good while. That said it didnt seem to affect his throwing. 

Hard to argue with any of these picks... but Neufeld and Hardrick are really exceeding expectations - Neufeld is the most intense I've ever seen him and Hardrick's downfield blocking is getting better and better - These were two of my biggest concerns heading into this year

Also really liked the Adams block and the Woli TD - not the flashiest receiving core on paper but man they are clicking...

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

It also shows that he has zero awareness and shouldn't scramble...  he had a wide open field just one step to the left and yet he ran right by the D-lineman who wrapped him up. 

to be fair- he had a run lane and the dlineman slid off his blocker at the last moment and arm tackled Nichols. The hole was there- the d-lineman just made a very good play. 

Hardrick has been killing it since last year..and there was never any doubt with Neuf at guard other than many's perceived idea he was a bandaid..he was just a victim of bad luck and being rushed back to play before 100 percent healthy which augmented his injuries due to us needing him and having zero depth.

He always has played with an edge and follows up run plays to help out and move the pile..same with Goose and Chungh two nasty SOB's who take no ****. Our oline does a great job getting under defenses skin with still playing within the rules and it is part of what makes then so successful.

Teams are more concerned sometimes with retribution or payback at the expense of making plays...and I love that.

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Hardrick has been killing it since last year..and there was never any doubt with Neuf at guard other than many's perceived idea he was a bandaid..he was just a victim of bad luck and being rushed back to play before 100 percent healthy which augmented his injuries due to us needing him and having zero depth.

He always has played with an edge and follows up run plays to help out and move the pile..same with Goose and Chungh two nasty SOB's who take no ****. Our oline does a great job getting under defenses skin with still playing within the rules and it is part of what makes then so successful.

Teams are more concerned sometimes with retribution or payback at the expense of making plays...and I love that.

Over the last few games I’ve made a point of watching how “nasty and mean” the oline is playing and it’s unreal.  They are a mean group who are looking to crush anyone in their way.  Right now, I’d say Hardrick is a legit front runner to win the most outstanding oline man In the league and the rest of the boys on the line aren’t far behind him for the award. 

6 minutes ago, Albertabomberguy said:

Over the last few games I’ve made a point of watching how “nasty and mean” the oline is playing and it’s unreal.  They are a mean group who are looking to crush anyone in their way.  Right now, I’d say Hardrick is a legit front runner to win the most outstanding oline man In the league and the rest of the boys on the line aren’t far behind him for the award. 

Hardrick gets a lot of attention for running upfield... but Bryant is still our best OL - never hear his name and that's a good thing