Edmonton @ Montreal

Mr Dee

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Als should just cut Adams now...  Sherman blah blahing about how Manziel will get time to work through growing pains and issues - meanwhile Vernon Adams gets one game - ridiculous.

Any head coach in any sport making a statement like that sounds like the kiss of death. 

Football is a business and the Als at this point know they are screwed so the least they can do it play Manziel and sell tickets. They owe Adams nothing. He was brought in because they needed a QB and only played because Manziel needed a week to learn the playbook. I personally think both he and Manziel suck but to say that Adams deserves more of a chance is ridiculous. He sucked last week and has basically sucked his whole career. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Some people have this unfounded love of Adam's. No idea how it started or why it persists but once you remember that it's easier to just ignore those types of posts.

I assume because he was 3-0 and it's a recognizable name?

Not gonna lie. Manziel is giving the CFL tremendous coverage in the US. Football fans down there who'd never give the CFL a second thought will be tuning into Friday's game.  We can ***** that TSN is over the top on Manziel but the reality is that he's a ratings draw. Sorry Vernon, go have a seat at the end of the bench, shut your mouth  & know your role.  You're not the first football player who got the shaft. Won't be the last.

I can see a huge ticket rush in Montreal for this game. Expect 18,000 to show up. ;)

16 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Not gonna lie. Manziel is giving the CFL tremendous coverage in the US. Football fans down there who'd never give the CFL a second thought will be tuning into Friday's game.  We can ***** that TSN is over the top on Manziel but the reality is that he's a ratings draw. Sorry Vernon, go have a seat at the end of the bench, shut your mouth  & know your role.  You're not the first football player who got the shaft. Won't be the last.

I can see a huge ticket rush in Montreal for this game. Expect 18,000 to show up. ;)

Really surprised that you would post this...  letting a player start just because of his prestige as opposed to talent/preparation...  usually you're pretty old school

Pacman Jones would have upped the CFL hype in the states too...  too bad that never worked out

20 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Really surprised that you would post this...  letting a player start just because of his prestige as opposed to talent/preparation...  usually you're pretty old school

Pacman Jones would have upped the CFL hype in the states too...  too bad that never worked out

Well, judging by how badly Kavis Reed handled the qb situation in the off season, I'm not surprised.  I am Old School but they really have no one else.