Round 2 - Game 3: Predators @ Jets

did the puck finally get in, I dare them to wave it off. Stas has been scoring more than Laine has in the playoffs

FzgkE9L.gif

come on guys no choke holds that's asking for a hearing

Buffy the goaltender slayer

FzgkE9L.gif

and just as the sportscaster says the game should be tied right now, Trouba scores...we have a game here people!

FzgkE9L.gif

Edited by iHeart

27 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was going to post the exact same thing.  I know Roslovic is the plan moving forward... but I'd really like for them to somehow keep Stastny for a few more years.                

I think we’d all be on board with that.  It sounds like he likes it here... He was already buddies with Wheels and apparently him and Scheifele are tight now too.

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

How does Suban keep getting away with the **** he does? I mean, I figure the refs watch game tape afterwards... you'd think they would be embarrassed for letting the mugging go on.

He was in the box for the go ahead goal - justice 

57 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Stas had made lots of money. I wouldnt go long term.. 2 years tho.. Id do that. Not sure if Stas would. Does he want to win or go play for a bottom feeder

You don't think a fringe team like Florida wouldn't offer him a 4 year deal for 6  - 7 million per year?     

There's a good video of a Predator forward turtling when Buff is about to arrive at the same spot.

Not sure, maybe Arvidson. He's carrying the puck, looks over sees Buff coming, then the Predator player dumps the puck, and just drops to the ice leaning wayyyyyy back .     

Very inspiring I'm sure for the teammates. Hope to see Buff hand out one of those bodychecks to number 76 Nashville. 

This is hilarious if  you haven't seen it, Subban drama at 120 or so. 

Edited by Mark F

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'd assume Stastny will be gone mainly because Chevy wouldn't hand the guy a long term contract meanwhile a desperate team would...

Chevy's negotiated long term deals with a handful of our guys.

If done intelligently and, obviously, within the salary cap, 'handing out' long-term deals doesn't necessarily imply desperation.

Very proud to be a Winnipeg Jets fan today... a team that never whines about the officiating or uses excuses...  

Those tripping calls on us in the first were super lame... then Subban gets away with crosschecking and holding all series... then cries when the ref literally HAS to make a call because its 2' away from him.

So glad guys like him and Kane are not a part of this team.

Put him on the big screen when he's constantly barking at the refs at everything under the sun and chant:

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavoooooooooooooooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt

Let's make it hard for him to think for game four.

I'm not suggesting we're completely innocent of what he and some of his players do but I don't care.

I hate the sea of pee. 

We are Winnipeg.