Round 2 - Game 2: Jets @ Predators

Hendricks slow change.. Buff pinch... Copp pinch.. Roslo pinch.  Toby by himself. Blame Enstrom but Hendricks cost us the game in regulation. 4th line vs 2nd line.. Bad decision by Maurice. Hendricks needs to sit

Edited by Goalie

30 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hendricks slow change.. Buff pinch... Copp pinch.. Roslo pinch.  Toby by himself. Blame Enstrom but Hendricks cost us the game in regulation. 4th line vs 2nd line.. Bad decision by Maurice. Hendricks needs to sit

Lots of **** happens in OT...  Enstrom needs to dive and stop that play - use his 'long stick'

Enstrom hasn't been good but constantly blaming him is insane. Matt Hendricks cost us 3 goals tonight including the winner.. See video above... 

Jets win in regulation if Copps goal counts.. That was dumb by Hendricks.. That D man had no impact on that goal. I can go on.. Refs ignoring cross checks.. Dives... Nice missed knee on knee on little by Josi in OT. 

Edited by Goalie

Ive liked Maurice this year but i feel some blame should go his way for dressing Hendricks.. It literally makes our bottom 6 worse.. Wheres lowry? 

Copp Lowry Tanev were dominant defensively.. Tanev Lowry Little? Not so good. Hendricks 2 slow.. Copp and Roslo are handicapped out there.. 

Play Dano.. Bring in Vesa.. Do something other than playing Hendricks which messes up 2 lines. 

Lowry needs to play better he should b a force in this series, something may be off with him, put him back with Copp and Tanev who are both playing well, Wheeler is starting to annoy me, never cared for Enstrom but there was worse play from our d tonight, KC has disappeared, and I not going to say anything about Hendricks Maurice loves him and only Armia or Matty P gets him out of the lineup. Coming back to Winnipeg the Jets are in great shape I have not seen anything that tells me the Predators are better than the Jets, Tuesday game is a must win to set the tone.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Lowry needs to play better he should b a force in this series, something may be off with him, put him back with Copp and Tanev who are both playing well, Wheeler is starting to annoy me, never cared for Enstrom but there was worse play from our d tonight, KC has disappeared, and I not going to say anything about Hendricks Maurice loves him and only Armia or Matty P gets him out of the lineup. Coming back to Winnipeg the Jets are in great shape I have not seen anything that tells me the Predators are better than the Jets, Tuesday game is a must win to set the tone.

KC had a wicked game - huge defensive play to save a goal...  ridiculous to complain about Lowry and Wheeler - they played great

This was a great game - just a bad break on that last play...  

9 hours ago, Goalie said:

He hasnt been good but in no way is he costing us games. When hes the only guy back... Twice, yeah.. Wheres the other 4 guys on the ice? 

Yeah, that pinch in double overtime wasn't costly all... He had a rough outing last night, so why keep defending him?

Anyway, the Jets come home having stole home ice advantage in this series with the split. They're in a great position to take over this series.

Enstrom and Morrissey got beat one on one by nearly the exact same move last night. I guess they figured there's no way they'd try it twice...

I wasn't impressed by any of the Jets' effort back checking for the gwg. I never noticed Hendricks' change during the game, but that's ugly. We really need Armia or Perreault to get healthy asap.

Wow what a game. Very hard to breath at times. Lots of yelling (good and bad) at the TV last night.

Not the outcome we obviously wanted but there's this calmness that all is still good that is way different from previous year feelings.

As much as I love MH, two bonehead plays on his part taking a penalty in the offensive zone while we were pressing hard and negating Copp's go-ahead goal.

No way Hendricks needs to interfere with the D man and Goalie. Selfish plays on his part.

My opinion on Enstrom is he's playing okay, just brings a different skill set to the table than Morrow. Obviously he is working off the rust by not playing since March and lacks that physical prowess but is very smart with the puck and still can adeptly play the corners.  I can see us inserting Morrow back into the lineup before this series is up.

Buff manhandling two preds at once was magic. Buff is playing vintage Buff. Without Buff in our lineup, space becomes even more limited for our guys.  

Loved how Buff grabbed PK Subban to remind PK Subban that he'll need to come to him before going to any of his Jet teammates.

I officially have a huge hate on for the Preds. I fell in love more with Paul Statsny after him defending Laine from PK Subban.

Loved Copp's 2nd intermission interview with Scott Oake basically telling him that they've hated the Preds all year, it didn't take this playoff series to confirm that.  

Pekke Rinne is not playing like the best goalie in the league that Jamie Mclennan thinks he is. Flopping around like a fish out of water.

I like our chances back in the Peg.