Game 72 : Barney @ Fred Penner

9 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Roslo has same prob as Petan. You can't put him on the 4th line.

He was center on the 4th line 2 games ago and looked good. The fact u think Tanev should play over Roslo makes me truly question your hockey knowledge. 

Tanev blocks shots? Oh wow... Must mean when hes on the ice the other team has the puck lots... 

Tanev shouldn't be playing and id imagine if Roslo didnt take a puck off the foot last game hed be playing still. 

Tanev is not good. 

Copp Lowry Armia checking line is better than Tanev Lowry Armia. 

Tanev is going to be important in the playoffs.  My question is whether the Jets can handle the attrition of the playoffs.  Everytime we get into one of these slug-fests with playoff-like intensity we seem to lose a D man or a forward.  By game 12 will there be anyone left or will they be playing all Moose players? Jan Kostalek quarterbacking the power-play by round 3?

Edited by kelownabomberfan

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Doesnt mean he made the right decision tho. 

Thats true but if you want to make personal attacks about someone's hockey knowledge as a result of an opinion shared by the veteran head coach, it sort of defeats your argument.  We can debate or discuss Tanev vs Roslo but its not a hockey knowledge thing.  I was just illustrating that your reply was unfair.

7 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Tanev is going to be important in the playoffs.  My question is whether the Jets can handle the attrition of the playoffs.  Everytime we get into one of these slug-fests with playoff-like intensity we seem to lose a D man or a forward.  By game 12 will there be anyone left or will they be playing all Moose players? Jan Kostalek quarterbacking the power-play by round 3?

My concern is, as good as the Jets are, can they make the Cup finals missing Kulikov & Trouba?  Hard to envision that.  Then again, the Pens did it with a worse D corp.

7 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Kulikov out is a big loss. Trouba should be back sooner than later and he and Morrissey are going to be a key tandem in the post-season.

I watched that Benn/Trouba hit and I don't think Trouba hit his head.  It looked more like he just got smashed in the body.  Not sure how that can be a concussion.

5 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I watched that Benn/Trouba hit and I don't think Trouba hit his head.  It looked more like he just got smashed in the body.  Not sure how that can be a concussion.

Trouba's head snaps back after the collision. He then appears dazed and unable to maintain his balance. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a concussion.