Chris Jones Interviews

Think Chris Jones' time is rapidly coming to an end? LOL! Now the Rider fanbase mocks him. Spoke to a Rider fan at Mosaic who said he'll never forgive him for the way he treated Durant & Dressler. Said he's wearing his Als Durant jersey to the game when the Als are in town. He said all we have now is, "Freaking Glenn". No way he can overcome that if he keeps losing.

17 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Think Chris Jones' time is rapidly coming to an end? LOL! Now the Rider fanbase mocks him. Spoke to a Rider fan at Mosaic who said he'll never forgive him for the way he treated Durant & Dressler. Said he's wearing his Als Durant jersey to the game when the Als are in town. He said all we have now is, "Freaking Glenn". No way he can overcome that if he keeps losing.

Someone pointed out on twitter (I don't remember who but please speak up if it was someone from this site)... Jones lost to Durant in week 1, Dressler in Week 2... and now they face John Chick in week 3... possible the 3 most beloved players from their recent 8 year stretch of success....

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Someone pointed out on twitter (I don't remember who but please speak up if it was someone from this site)... Jones lost to Durant in week 1, Dressler in Week 2... and now they face John Chick in week 3... possible the 3 most beloved players from their recent 8 year stretch of success....

That is just awesome. Thanks for pointing that out. 

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

The really baffling part is that the Rider fans still insist those were good moves, even those that are mad about Chris Jones.

6 hours ago, bearpants said:

Blue Bomber Talk   -   Chris Jones lost to Darian Durant in week one & Weston Dressler in week two. He plays John Chick next week. #Riders #CFL

In Case You Missed It..

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The Rider fan who is a Durant fan sure thinks it's a bad move. He's sure not happy.

Had a couple of female Rider fans sitting next to me at the Banjo Bowl last year.  One of them would scream "DON'T YOU HURT HIM!!!" every time the Riders tackled Dressler.  Swore non-stop about Jones.  It was almost enough to make me enjoy sitting by Rider fans.