2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

It's not even that they play boring hockey, it's just that they're a totally unlikeable team with an easy to hate fan base. Every one of those fans (born before 1991) is a former Leafs fan that converted. I hate that ****...

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It's not even that they play boring hockey, it's just that they're a totally unlikeable team with an easy to hate fan base. Every one of those fans (born before 1991) is a former Leafs fan that converted. I hate that ****...

Really?  I'm more bothered by the people who get a local team and continue to cheer for someone else.  Like now that the Jets are back and some people still identify as Leafs/Habs/Flyers fans around Winnipeg.

Edited by Atomic

36 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Dave Lozo is a joke and it doesn't surprise me that he's writing for Vice.  I am surprised that Vice's sports department actually writes about sports sometimes and not just women's rights and player safety.

Just now, Atomic said:

Dave Lozo is a joke and it doesn't surprise me that he's writing for Vice.  I am surprised that Vice's sports department actually writes about sports sometimes and not just women's rights and player safety.

I didn't post it b/c it's a great piece of journalism. I just thought the title was funny and it fit the topic.