US Politics

Rich

5 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

At last count, his turnover rate was 85%- the worst in presidential history by far. Good thing he had "the best people, the smartest people", otherwise it would be worse.

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

If you're an incompetent, racist regime and you can't control the virus, you control the data. 

Banana Republic. 

This has to be criminal not that they care, they may think they are all untouchable atm but it will catch up to all of them in the future

The Trump campaign is now openly courting QAnon conspiracy theorists

A Trump campaign spokesperson went on a QAnon program to recruit volunteers. Although President Donald Trump and members of his reelection campaign have avoided mentioning the far-right QAnon cult by name, that doesn't mean they don't welcome the support of QAnon devotees — and Trump campaign spokesperson Erin Perrine, according to Media Matters' Eric Hananoki, was clearly trolling for QAnon votes when she appeared on the QAnon program "The Common Sense Show." That appearance, Hananoki notes, was "previously unreported."

Followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory are extreme even by Trumpian standards and believe that Trump was sent to the White House to combat an international child sex ring — and that a mysterious figure named "Q" is giving them periodic updates about their battle.

Media Matters, Hananoki reports, has learned that Perrine went on "The Common Sense Show" — which is part of QAnon's Patriot Soapbox network — on October 24, 2019, and encouraged the audience to "sign up and attend a Trump Victory Leadership Initiative training" and "talk to their local GOP party, their state party." Hananoki notes that Perrine was the Trump campaign's deputy communications director at the time but has since been promoted to director of press communications for the campaign.

"Patriots' Soapbox is a QAnon network that appears online and on streaming platforms like Roku," Hananoki notes. "NBC News wrote, in August 2018, that it is 'a round-the-clock livestreamed YouTube channel for QAnon study and discussion. The channel is, in effect, a broadcast of a Discord chatroom with constant audio commentary from a rotating cast of volunteers and moderators."

Perrine didn't specifically discuss the QAnon conspiracy theory during that broadcast. Instead, she stuck to promoting Trump's campaign and told co-host Conscience Abe: "The best thing everybody can do is sign up and attend a Trump Victory Leadership Initiative training. Honestly, that is where not only do you get the best information about what the campaign is doing, but you get actively involved in being part of the 2 million volunteers that this campaign is aiming to train, to knock doors, to engage voters, to be there in the grassroots, on the ground every day up to November 3, 2020, to win a second term."

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/16/the-trump-campaign-is-now-openly-courting-qanon-conspiracy-theorists-_partner/

“The science should not stand in the way of this.“ Farcical.

This is like a really BAD movie. The plot is horrible. The storyline is unbelievable and the actors follow a script that is written by a mad screenwriter...who knows nothing about anything.

It’s  really unbelievable and I want my money and life back.

14 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

“The science should not stand in the way of this.“ Farcical.

This is like a really BAD movie. The plot is horrible. The storyline is unbelievable and the actors follow a script that is written by a mad screenwriter...who knows nothing about anything.

It’s  really unbelievable and I want my money and life back.

I can't even call it farcical. It's just down right evil! 

Like don't listen to the people who understand this, your feelings are more valid that people who dedicate their lives to researching these things. 

Honestly they should be on trial for **** like that, but in today's USA it's just part of the new reality. Anti-intellectualism is just a complete travesty. 

CNN)Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday he is suing Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms over the city's mask mandate, claiming the measure violates his emergency orders.

Bottoms fired back moments later, tweeting "3104 Georgians have died and I and my family are amongst the 106k who have tested positive for COVID-19. Meanwhile, I have been sued by @GovKemp for a mask mandate." 
"A better use of tax payer money would be to expand testing and contact tracing. #ATLStrong"

12 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I don't know how he does it but he get dumber and dumber as the days go by and people continue to get the virus and some unfortunately die.

Trump's desperation and wounded ego will drive him to greater and greater excesses. I have little doubt that he will be put on meds soon if he hasn't already and the effects of those will be unpredictable but probably even more bizarre.