US Politics

Rich

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

And some here too.  But are you admitting you post things you know are untrue in an effort to convince people otherwise?

Not really, it's up to the reader to decide for themselves what is true and what isn't. I just believe that everyone should see both sides of the coin before doing so. 

4 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Not really, it's up to the reader to decide for themselves what is true and what isn't. I just believe that everyone should see both sides of the coin before doing so. 

You don’t think people are capable of doing that themselves?  If you’re saying you present a side you know isn’t true I’d suggest that is behaviour not usually acceptable on most discussion forums. 

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

You don’t think people are capable of doing that themselves?  If you’re saying you present a side you know isn’t true I’d suggest that is behaviour not usually acceptable on most discussion forums. 

If they were, there wouldn't be any Trump supporters now would there. How can he fool half of the American population, don't you think that in itself is worthy of discussion? 

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

If they were, there wouldn't be any Trump supporters now would there. How can he fool half of the American population, don't you think that in itself is worthy of discussion? 

I think you're deflecting from the fact you're an unabashed supporter of his and trying to make it seem like you're playing devils advocate.  There is no real mystery to a lot of Trump's support.  He has the racists and gun nuts and religious nuts on his side.  And yes he'll have some that are too stupid to know better or just like reality TV or just hate the liberals.  

Everyone here is capable of seeing both sides. The truth and Trumps.  

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I think you're deflecting from the fact you're an unabashed supporter of his and trying to make it seem like you're playing devils advocate.  There is no real mystery to a lot of Trump's support.  He has the racists and gun nuts and religious nuts on his side.  And yes he'll have some that are too stupid to know better or just like reality TV or just hate the liberals.  

Everyone here is capable of seeing both sides. The truth and Trumps.  

Suit yourself, you are going to see what you want to see, no matter what I say.

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

Suit yourself, you are going to see what you want to see, no matter what I say.

Dude, Ive been saying this since day one.  You post nonsense, ofcourse Im going to see it that way.  You call everyone hypocrites and yet its you who is so blinded by your support for the alt right you actively post nonsense and remarks in support of it.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Dude, Ive been saying this since day one.  You post nonsense, ofcourse Im going to see it that way.  You call everyone hypocrites and yet its you who is so blinded by your support for the alt right you actively post nonsense and remarks in support of it.

Dude, don't- it's really not worth it.

You are giving him exactly what he is trolling for. 

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

It's not my nonsense, it's the Trumpkins playbook to control the narrative, I just post it because no one else will and occasionally it actually brings up some good discussion

The Democrats already admitted that their treatment of the Biden accuser was hypocritical when compared to Kavenaugh. If the glove fits, wear it.

Enough of the alt right insult carp and get back to discussing politics.  

5 minutes ago, pigseye said:

It's not my nonsense, it's the Trumpkins playbook to control the narrative, I just post it because no one else will and occasionally it actually brings up some good discussion

The Democrats already admitted that their treatment of the Biden accuser was hypocritical when compared to Kavenaugh. If the glove fits, wear it.

You post what you do because you believe it, that much is clear.  Anyway, you're trying to deflect so its a moot discussion.  You made your happy posts, I refuted them leading to this tangent.  So lets close the book on it.  

29 minutes ago, pigseye said:

On behalf of all C.A.R.P. members, I reject the comparison.

8 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Aaron Rupar
TRUMP: "When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing we would have very few cases."

👁‍🗨 My gawd, this man’s stupidity is presidential..

The depth of his stupidity and self-absorption is beyond belief. Alec Baldwin's portrayals on SNL are eerily accurate and not an exaggeration at all.