US Politics

Rich

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Just because you deny obvious facts doesn’t make them untrue.  At least you’re admitting to your absurd blind commitment to a stark raving racist.  

Eventually you'll realize your ridicule and accusations have the opposite effect of what you assume and actually reinforce what I already think you are.

Well, since Trump has become president he has:

Undermined US relationships with European allies and called the US’s commitment to NATO into question.
Eagerly pushed for an all-out trade war with Europe and has pushed America further back into isolationism
Tries to roll back, impede, and blunt the impact of sanctions against Russia at every step.
Says that Crimea is part of Russia and calls for Russia to be welcomed back into the international community with no concessions
Repeatedly, and inexplicably parrots Kremlin talking points across a range of global issues. (eg.Ukraine hacking DNC)
Dismisses Russian election interference (Could of been somebody else") and has done absolutely nothing to prevent future interference
Attacked US institutions like the Intelligence agencies and Judiciary, while driving divisive politics and eroding democratic norms.
Repeatedly praises and defends Putin, no matter what, lending the credibility of the US presidency to Putin’s standing

For someone who is not a Russian asset....he has sure done a lot of heavy lifting.

30 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Eventually you'll realize your ridicule and accusations have the opposite effect of what you assume and actually reinforce what I already think you are.

Wait... "I'm rubber you're glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to You?"

That is your retort... good ******* Lord...

Wow.... ok. 

Cool- you do you.

tenor.gif?itemid=3434127

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

33 minutes ago, Zontar said:

My dude.  I am totally okay with reinforcing the idea that I am not a racist, homophobe or misogynist.  Or that I am anti trump   Or that I am a conservative chased from the right by the grossness of the trump movement .  I don’t pretend to be anything I’m not  

If you think your posts don’t make it seem like your blindly supportive of Trump, I don’t know what to tell ya.  Facts are facts.  Even if Trump doesn’t want you to believe that.  

34 minutes ago, Zontar said:

And maybe eventually you'll come up with a rational thought to share with the rest of us sometime. Maybe.

Going strictly by the general vibe in this thread any time you chime in with your woefully ignorant views, I'm pretty sure nobody here gives a **** what you think.

Image result for just sayin gif

30 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Powerful politican fills vacancies with buddy hires and cronies. Pretty much chapter 1 of A Handmaids Tale. Eerie.

For the sake of the Republic don't give up on this story, Rachel.

When throwing shade- context is usually helpful. So I am going with: "Who is Ross' Love interest!"

Hell, most of anything you post... context would be nice.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Meanwhile, the FBI has arrested four Atomwaffen Division ringleaders, real charm school types who are charged with threatening and swatting journalists.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alleged-ex-atomwaffen-division-leader-john-cameron-denton-arrested-charged-with-swatting

they're being extradited from their various states to Washington state, though the charges are federal.

Just watched the full Trump Coronavirus press conference.  Him and Pence....what a dog and pony show.  A heady mix of Ignorance and incoherence

Funny thing is..... when the WHO and other world health entities warned that containment would fail and outbreaks would occur everywhere......Trump said there was no problem and that the U.S. is "ready to adapt" if the disease spread, emphasizing, “We’re very, very ready for this.  Kudlow also asserted that the US was "airtight" in its containment. 

No concern shown by the WH on this subject at all.....

....until the Dow dropped 1500 points in 2 days.  Hence that press conference.

Priorities.

Note:  Today, California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) announced Thursday that 33 people in California have tested positive for Coronavirus, with officials monitoring more than 8,400 people for the virus.

11 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Mike Pence is in charge of the USA coronavirus response. 

Mike Pence doesn't believe in evolution.

Warm up your thoughts and prayers, folks.

HIV spiked in Indiana due to his regressive views. He also wrote opinion pieces stating unequivocally that cigarette smoke did not cause cancer. I hope he's a smoker.