US Politics

Rich

This is actually funny. The Koch brothers don't like trump 😂

President Trump has aimed his ire on Twitter at the Koch brothers, two of the conservative world’s biggest and best-known donors and fundraisers, calling them “globalist” and saying that “their network is highly overrated.”

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made....

....them richer. Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!

course he's right about the tax cuts..... his idiot fans are probably cheering that two guys worth fifty billion or so got a tax break of a few million, while the idiots get zip. 

Kochs waited till the money came in, then turned on trump. LOL. 

course his base already hates the Koch brs, cause the brs are Jews.. so this is a ok. for "the base" Trump saud "globalists", but not Jew. yet. That could change fast.

Let the bloodletting begin.

Edited by Mark F

Chuck Rosenberg, a former FBI chief of staff under former Director James Comey, on Monday said collusion is “absolutely a crime,” a day after President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani said it was not a crime.

“Collusion is a crime,” Rosenberg said on MSNBC's "MTP Daily." “We just happen to call it something else, we call it conspiracy, but it is absolutely a crime.”

“You probably won’t find the crime bank heist in the criminal code but bank robbery is a crime too, and so I am sort of perplexed that it has come down to synonyms,” said Rosenberg, who once headed the Drug Enforcement Administration.

The Hill.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

.This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should (not) stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now,  Mueller inquiry before it continues to  until I stain our country no further. Bob Mueller is  I am totally corrupted.

Fixed it up for him.

Alternative facts......

“O.K., so collusion isn’t a crime, but it doesn’t matter because he didn’t do it anyway — Hillary did. It’s really going to complicate the chants at his rallies: ‘Lock her up! But collusion’s not a crime! So what are we locking her up for! I am confused! We’re living in a web of lies! Woo!’” — STEPHEN COLBERT

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

what the hell is happening.

US counter-intelligence investigators discovered a suspected Russian spy had been working undetected in the heart of the American embassy in Moscow for more than a decade, the Guardian has learned.

The Russian national had been hired by the US Secret Service and is understood to have had access to the agency’s intranet and email systems, which gave her a potential window into highly confidential material including the schedules of the president and vice-president.

Guardian

Im not sure I see their theory being true in the sense Mueller would put our a statement about Trump.  He seems very "by the book" and likely will submit his report, whenever it's complete, to Rosenstein to do with what he wishes (and he doesnt have to make it public).  Mueller knows he cant indict Trump.  The idea he might seek permission to do so is interesting.  That could be a way to make a statement...that the President is so corrupt he requires indictment, even if it becomes a Supreme Court fight Trump would surely win.

But the article lays out Trumps actions compared to the articles of impeachment against Nixon and really shows that, regardless of any other evidence or testimony we arent aware of (surely a lot), Trump's constant false statements about Russia and the investigation and attacks on Mueller are, alone, worthy of impeachment.

Judged by that standard, taking into account all the charges and pleas Mueller has secured already, one can only imagine the mountain of charges he would refer to Rosenstein.  

Edited by The Unknown Poster

32 minutes ago, do or die said:

..Obstruction has always had a far clearer path, than Collusion.  There is a long line of Trump decisions and statements that would buttress that kind of case......

He should have learned from Nixon.  Its not the crime, its the cover-up.   This moron tweeting just this week, urging the AG to end the investigation into him is absolutely idiocy.  As President, they might not think it's enough, but thats an attempt at obstruction right there.  In writing.  

I remember Omarosa giving an interview shortly after Trump was elected saying how everyone who crossed him during the election and doubted him should beware, because he is motivated to prove everyone wrong, payback is a b*tch, and revenge is sweet (at the time she was on his staff and said these words with glee). It's obvious by his comments and actions that he holds grudges and vows revenge on any perceived "enemy", much like Nixon had his list. In fact, much of his Presidency seems to be bent on dismantling anything Obama did, and I often think it's solely because Obama humiliated him publicly at the correspondent's dinner [where he mocked Trump's whole birther movement by displaying his long form certificate, then showing a clip of "The Lion King" as his actual birth video, while sarcastically trashing Trump's decision-making with false praise based on his "Celebrity Apprentice" firings (this was the same night the Bin Laden raid had been authorized on Obama's orders)]. 

All this to say, in light of his latest public spat with LeBron James, I wonder who is on Trump's enemies list, and why? 

It would be long, but for starters:

Hillary (for calling him a puppet?)

Colin Kaepernick (for kneeling, or is it the colour of his skin?)

Comey (for not finding enough to jail Hillary, or not burying the Russia probe) 

Mueller, Sessions, Manafort, Rosenstein (Russia probe)

Sean Spicer (not lying well enough to justify Trump's contradictions, having a conscience)

Cohen (no loyalty, unsealing the vault)

LeBrom (see Kaepernick)

Seth Meyers (correspondent's dinner joke)

Stephen Colbert (every night's monologue)

CNN, Jim Acosta ("fake news", a.k.a. criticizing Trump's presidency)

Vincente Fox , Angela Merkel, EU ;ustin Trudeau (not blindly buying in to "America First" policies)

So who else?

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

17 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I remember Omarosa giving an interview shortly after Trump was elected saying how everyone who crossed him during the election and doubted him should beware, because he is motivated to prove everyone wrong, payback is a b*tch, and revenge is sweet (at the time she was on his staff and said these words with glee). It's obvious by his comments and actions that he holds grudges and vows revenge on any perceived "enemy", much like Nixon had his list. In fact, much of his Presidency seems to be bent on dismantling anything Obama did, and I often think it's solely because Obama humiliated him publicly at the correspondent's dinner [where he mocked Trump's whole birther movement by displaying his long form certificate, then showing a clip of "The Lion King" as his actual birth video, while sarcastically trashing Trump's decision-making with false praise based on his "Celebrity Apprentice" firings (this was the same night the Bin Laden raid had been authorized on Obama's orders)]. 

All this to say, in light of his latest public spat with LeBron James, I wonder who is on Trump's enemies list, and why? 

It would be long, but for starters:

Hillary (for calling him a puppet?)

Colin Kaepernick (for kneeling, or is it the colour of his skin?)

Comey (for not finding enough to jail Hillary, or not burying the Russia probe) 

Mueller, Sessions, Manafort, Rosenstein (Russia probe)

Sean Spicer (not lying well enough to justify Trump's contradictions, having a conscience)

Cohen (no loyalty, unsealing the vault)

LeBrom (see Kaepernick)

Seth Meyers (correspondent's dinner joke)

Stephen Colbert (every night's monologue)

CNN, Jim Acosta ("fake news", a.k.a. criticizing Trump's presidency)

Vincente Fox , Angela Merkel, EU ;ustin Trudeau (not blindly buying in to "America First" policies)

So who else?

Well he certainly has a type. If you’re black or you don’t praise him, you’re on his **** list. If you’re both you’re  really in the cross hairs. 

Usually people of power are intelligent enough to pick their spots. Trump is incredibly stupid. 

After everything  he has seemingly accomplished, his legacy will be one of disgrace, played for laughs and ridiculed.   Being president might be good for his bank account but he went from a popular b list celebrity to a pariah. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster