US Politics

Rich

Kanye West, the person who recently said, slavery was a choice, is strongly pro Trump admirer. Calls Trump "a dragon"

So, probably he's responsible for some boost.

he's just as stupid, ignorant, and arrogant,  as Trump.

Edited by Mark F

He really has the most delicate ego out there.  He previously praised Omarosa as being smart.  But now she isnt.  Plus, if she had been fired so many times before, wasnt smart, was vicious etc why did he hire her?  Doesnt he see how this is an indictment of him?

I also like how his directive to Kelly was to keep her on because she said nice things about Trump lol

And boy, does he have a pattern when he calls certain people unintelligent, doesnt he?

Edited by The Unknown Poster

As stupid as those tweets are, they had me howling with laughter.  Imagine Obama or even George Bush Jr. tweeting out that they fired someone because they were a "loser".  This is extremely entertaining if nothing else.  And yes, what a sad indictment of himself indeed.  

10 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

As stupid as those tweets are, they had me howling with laughter.  Imagine Obama or even George Bush Jr. tweeting out that they fired someone because they were a "loser".  This is extremely entertaining if nothing else.  And yes, what a sad indictment of himself indeed.  

Trump certainly makes the presidency's of Obama, W., Clinton etc look positively charming.

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

I actually didn't mind Bill Clinton so much.  

I liked Clinton more later.  But he was as charming as they come and one of the truly great speakers of his generation.  Where Obama had the "Change" stuff down great, Clinton was a better speaker (Obama was very good too) but Bill actually had a lot of content to his message.   And I was a W. fan (would have voted for him if I was American.  

But yeah, I agree.  I think one thing we see with Trump is this great divide.  W. was very divisive in a traditional way (it still being just politics) and Obama was divisive but often in the way most people would ignore (the racial stuff).  Trump is outside the norms of "political disagreement".  

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Trump certainly makes the presidency's of Obama, W., Clinton etc look positively charming.

People long for the days of George W.

That's how bad he is.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/politics/peter-strzok-fired-fbi/index.html

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I was starting to think tin foil hat things about this jury, or someone on it.

Thank you jurors.

Trump interfered in the process the other day. Publicly pronounced this Manafort to be a fine man, just as the jurors started.

Please be the beginning of the end of Trump.

Edited by Mark F

17 minutes ago, JCon said:

Question is timing. Do it now before the midterms or wait and hope to survive November? 

No chance they do it now. They are focused on confirming their Supreme Court pick.  They’ll gamble on retaining control of the senate. Dems take the house and impeach him and the senate acquits him.  

Then I guess we have to wait til he’s out of office and see if they indict him. 

Unkess GOP decide to Put  country before party which they haven’t done yet (most of them).  If the senate is still GOP after the election but it’s Close you could sway some.  Senators usually take seriously their role. And by then if they think trump is a liability they might turf him. 

Still to come is whether trump pardons manafort. Manafort clearly expects it.  But trump would look terrible now.