US Politics

Rich

Hope is gone. 

Hicks said her departure was not related to her testimony to a congressional committee on Tuesday about a probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
Which of course, explains why she plays shutout with the House Intel Committee (just like Bannon).....and immediately heads for the hills. 

Wonder if she caught a whiff, during her interview with Mueller.....

Edited by do or die

It’s certainly a surprise. Is she trying to save herself?

or....has she flipped (or planning to?). 

Keep in mind she was involved in crafting the Don Jr denial about the Russia meeting, in which Trump Sr took part and lies leading to potential obstruction. We know mueller has looked at that. Hope was there and knows. 

Hope was there for a lot. She knows a lot. She admitted to congress to telling white lies. We know mueller has not hesitated to charge people with lying. 

I suspect mueller caught her in some lies.  She’s young and naive. Remember Bannon (I think) told her to get a lawyer or he was calling her dad. She framed her lies as white lies. If she pulled that with Mueller he likely threatens to charge her. 

Shes 29. She’d flip. 

Well, for as much **** as I dump on trump- I need to give him props for his last meeting on Gun laws.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/congress-reaction-trump-gun-meeting/index.html

Trump was explicit about what he wanted Wednesday. On camera, he'd pushed to raise the age at which an individual can purchase a rifle from 18 to 21 even after a weekend lunch with officials from the National Rifle Association, who have publicly opposed the change. Trump called to expand background checks and told the House's Majority Whip Steve Scalise that a concealed carry bill would never pass attached to legislation to incentivize states to enter data into the national background checks database.

26 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Well, for as much **** as I dump on trump- I need to give him props for his last meeting on Gun laws.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/congress-reaction-trump-gun-meeting/index.html

Well that was Wednesday.   Who is to say that Trump won't munch Cheetos tonight in bed, watch Fox and Friends......and start talking NRA love, on Friday? 

5 minutes ago, do or die said:

Well that was Wednesday.   Who is to say that Trump won't munch Cheetos tonight in bed, watch Fox and Friends......and start talking NRA love, on Friday? 

True and I totally expect that (minor modification in changing Cheeseburger from cheetos)- if/when it happens, I will happily **** on trump again.