Game 14 : Stars @ A Bridge Deal Too Far

If Im the coach I debut him on the road and away from the local fans and media.  Because I wont blame Jets fans if they boo him off the ice the first time.  They might cheer him, who knows.  But all this funny business about right vs left is laughable.  He didnt want to play here so if the local give him a little jab on his return, I dont blame them at all.  Boo him off the ice the first time.  Then move on.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If Im the coach I debut him on the road and away from the local fans and media.  Because I wont blame Jets fans if they boo him off the ice the first time.  They might cheer him, who knows.  But all this funny business about right vs left is laughable.  He didnt want to play here so if the local give him a little jab on his return, I dont blame them at all.  Boo him off the ice the first time.  Then move on.

If I'm the coach, I ice the best team possible. That includes Trouba.

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If he blows me out of the water at practice, sure.  But assuming there is some rust and he'd BETTER for getting a couple more practices in, I'd debut him on the road.  But it sounds like he's playing tonight.

Compared to Postma? I take Trouba. It's not like he's been off for 6 months. He played in September. If he were coming back from injury, you would put him right back in.

Just now, Jimmy Pop said:

Agreed.

Some forget how short fans memories are....especially at a game.

I think, at worst, he initially gets a few boos.  After a few mins and a few hits he'll be getting cheers.

Yeah, it's not like PoMo cares that Burmi gets booed. He just keeps throwing him out there!

I don't think Trouba gets booed that much. Some fans will certainly boo him and others will cheer. If he makes a big hit or a key play, all will be forgotten until a trade ultimately happens.

Helle to start. 3 in a row now. #prognasticatingbastard

Re-assigned defenceman Julian Melchiori to the Moose.

1st period

Scheif 1-0

S8TEFOI.jpg2-0 tips one off a Chiarot shot

2nd period

Dallas on the board 2-1

S8TEFOI.jpg3-1

S8TEFOI.jpg4-1 tP6XMMn.jpg

Where can i get one of those free hats?

Dano makes it 5-1

Scheif makes it 6-1

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

On 2016-11-07 at 3:54 PM, bustamente said:

True enough if he really wanted to be here he would of signed a 6-7 year contract at 5 - 5.5  he wont be getting anymore that in 2 years. 

Please don't suggest length of contract indicates how much a player wants to stay. A no move clause would mean more. Kane signed for 6 years and he sure didn't want to be here.

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Couturier has 6 points in 14 games and is a -3. 

Interestingly they have the same career points right now.

Over their careers:

Cout: 364GP - 60g, 103a, 163pts

Scheif: 241GP - 67g, 96pts, 163pts

Big difference is games played.  Anyone wanna go back and pick again?

I think it's more a big thank you Dale Hawerchuk for that pick!