Trouba wants out (Trouba has signed)

FrostyWinnipeg

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Why would the jets just let him go to Vegas for nothing. Vegas isn't an option. Dude has a list of acceptable teams... 

Colorado Arizona Detroit Tampa to name a few. Teams he won't play for include all Canadian teams 

Ya. Quoting myself. 

I personally wouldn't be surprised if it's trouba plus excess forward (Dano Armia copp Lowry petan type) for Hamonic plus small add (young ahl lhd) 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Why would the jets just let him go to Vegas for nothing. Vegas isn't an option. Dude has a list of acceptable teams... 

Colorado Arizona Detroit Tampa to name a few. Teams he won't play for include all Canadian teams 

So Edmonton isn't an option? I was thinking Pulujarvi and a D prospect in return.  Imagine having Puls and Laine together?  Gold Gerry Gold!

41 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

There has been talk of teams making deals with Vegas to avoid losing someone they can't protect. You never know...unfortunately Vegas has nothing to trade back but draft picks. 

Those draft picks have the potential to be REALLY high draft picks though.

15 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

So Edmonton isn't an option? I was thinking Pulujarvi and a D prospect in return.  Imagine having Puls and Laine together?  Gold Gerry Gold!

LMAO - why would Edmonton do that? For what - Trouba? What has he done, other than regress since his rookie year. Not a chance there - not even straight up, never mind a D prospect.  Why not throw McDavid in there too

7 minutes ago, KptKrunch said:

LMAO - why would Edmonton do that? For what - Trouba? What has he done, other than regress since his rookie year. Not a chance there - not even straight up, never mind a D prospect.  Why not throw McDavid in there too

the McDavid joke was already done.  And Edmonton has no D and needs D men.  That's why.  Jets have some other spare parts to throw in the deal like Armia/Stafford/Burmi.  

33 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Edmonton already got bent over a barrel and shown the 50 states to get a defenseman, they don't need to do it again. Best we can do is Yakupov and Reinhart. Maybe Brandon Davidson if you want a current top 4 guy. 

4 minutes ago, Ducky said:

they need a RHD but what have they got that suits the Jets?

I'd take Nurse or Klefbom in a larger trade............RNH too.

Nurse/Klefbom and RNH for Trouba + ?

Klefbom alone is probably better than Trouba he just missed too much time being injured. So under rated. Rnh too. Don't want Trouba unless it's cheap anyway. Too much of an American

He's going East or to Arizona and it won't be until the Jets get their price. 

Bigger deal seems likely.... Trouba Plus excess forward depth for Young LHD plus.... 

Trouba will get back more than some think. 29 other teams probably calling Chevy. Problem probably is he only wants to be traded to a certain team or teams sO If that's the case... he's gonna be sitting on his ass for a long while still 

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He's going East or to Arizona and it won't be until the Jets get their price. 

Bigger deal seems likely.... Trouba Plus excess forward depth for Young LHD plus.... 

Trouba will get back more than some think. 29 other teams probably calling Chevy. Problem probably is he only wants to be traded to a certain team or teams sO If that's the case... he's gonna be sitting on his ass for a long while still 

Probably not as a result of his asking price AND not exactly sure if he's as good as he thinks.

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Probably not as a result of his asking price AND not exactly sure if he's as good as he thinks.

Whats his asking price? He said himself it's not about money. Nobody will give him 6 7 million long term. The comparables are in... Reilly got 5. Trouba will be lucky to get that.  

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Probably wont be traded to any Canadian teams so were are down to 23, of the those who can afford 5-6 m long term, not many Detroit is probably where he wants to go so i will play along. Detroit has cap problems but i would take Dekeyser and Tatar for Trouba plus a small add 

Nah. Pass. It's not enough. 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Whats his asking price? He said himself it's not about money. Nobody will give him 6 7 million long term. The comparables are in... Reilly got 5. Trouba will be lucky to get that.  

It's called salary cap for some teams and I'm betting that some won't want/can't pay 3-5 mil for a non-slam dunk proven commodity.