Trouba wants out (Trouba has signed)

FrostyWinnipeg

31 minutes ago, Ducky said:

You don't even know if he has been offered an offer sheet. I think it is the only move his agent had. Chevy wasn't bending over so he is trying to force his hand. Wrong move in my opinion. Hanifin and Staal for trouba and a 1st.

Why are we giving up a 1st. Why would Chevy do this. We don't need a forward especially one who would be a 3rd liner. Just stop with that. 

15 minutes ago, KptKrunch said:

LMAO - a first overall plus a guy locked into a long term very cap friendly deal for Trouba? I'm sure it works for you. Now, Trouba + Scheiflie, that works for me :)

that hasn't got a future as a center in Deadmonton?

McJesus and Draisaitl will be the 1st and 2nd Centers for years for the Oilers.

9 minutes ago, Ducky said:

that hasn't got a future as a center in Deadmonton?

McJesus and Draisaitl will be the 1st and 2nd Centers for years for the Oilers.

Oh agreed there - RNH is the odd man out. I'd do RNH for Trouba but do the Jets need RNH? Klef is a risk - I wouldn't take him yet. He hasn't proven he can stay healthy though when he has played he's been improving steadily and will be on the top here with Larsson this year, but can he last the year? 

Either way, I don't think a trade of any sort will happen between Edmonton and Wpg. Like I mentioned earlier, they could potentially be fighting each other for a wild card spot. More than likely Trouba is traded to the east. Maybe New Jersey to replace Larsson, but who would the Jets want from New Jersey? Or put another way, who would New Jersey give up that the Jets would make the deal?

33 minutes ago, KptKrunch said:

Oh agreed there - RNH is the odd man out. I'd do RNH for Trouba but do the Jets need RNH? Klef is a risk - I wouldn't take him yet. He hasn't proven he can stay healthy though when he has played he's been improving steadily and will be on the top here with Larsson this year, but can he last the year? 

Either way, I don't think a trade of any sort will happen between Edmonton and Wpg. Like I mentioned earlier, they could potentially be fighting each other for a wild card spot. More than likely Trouba is traded to the east. Maybe New Jersey to replace Larsson, but who would the Jets want from New Jersey? Or put another way, who would New Jersey give up that the Jets would make the deal?

Taylor Hall

18 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Wheeler Buff Helle Connor Copp Lowry Stafford Myers were all bornin the USA...

I would have just gone with Wheels and Buff. Helle. Connor. Copp & Lowry all on first contract still.

Trouba has spoken to local media -> http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/09/24/trouba-asks-for-trade-from-jets

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg