Toronto @ Winnipeg Depth Chart

voodoochylde

2 minutes ago, blitzmore said:

JFG is not bigger than Sheppard and it's been reported Sheppard is a very good blocker.

Sorry, I didn't mean bigger than Sheppard, I just meant a big body in general (as opposed to Denmark, Smith, Dressler, Kohlert)

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

Johnson hasn't stood out to you in a bad way regularly this season?? What games are you watching...? 

I've watched every game so far, twice in fact.  What I've seen is a Richie Hall pass D with a soft underbelly that allows for a lot of completions and yards gained underneath.  The high tackle numbers by various members of the secondary and the LB crew attest to this strategy as they are often making tackles on completions that happen in front of them and are rarely caught in chase mode.  Johnson, Fogg and Leggett cover the toughest SB's on each team but they also have to help out with the run game and cut off sweeps, so all 3 have difficult jobs.  Johnson has made a number of outstanding plays since he returned from injury and is the main reason for their 7 game winning streak.  He should be given a place in the Ring of Honour tomorrow in place of Leo Lewis who doesn't really care anymore .   Pfffftttt! to all Johnson haters.

Honestly I'm going to be surprised if Harris actually plays...and you can bet that if he does someone is going for that ankle as quick as he can. Was watching Wild on the sidelines after he got hurt last week, and it was definitely his shoulder. Hope he only misses a game or two.

Like someone else said, if JFG can block, then using Flanders in the back field if AH gets hurt again makes sense. I really didn't mind Lochard at running back either.

1 hour ago, tracker said:

I expect Harris to sit out. The Bombers ought to win without him and he is too valuable to risk further owies.

I was shocked that they kept playing him as long as they did in the first half last week. He's far to valuable to the offence to risk turning a (insert hopeful emoticon) short term injury into a long term one. I heard on 1290 that he's a player today, I hope it's the right decision. I'm worried.