Week 9 Edm. @ Tor. - Sask. @ Hamilton

Mr Dee

32 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

They threw the future away. At least Harris plays with some swagger & personality. Kilgore looks like a Mini Me robot out there no doubt learning from the Master Robot Ricky Ray. No personality, no excitement, no nothing.

Funny,  Kilgore reminds me of Willy, same arm, mobility and accuracy.

13 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Can't figure out who the new guy is, I've never heard an introduction.

Dave Naylor covers the CFL in Toronto (my condolences). The panel is different every week. I can understand this weekend with 2 doubleheaders so Matt's working the booth. But 1 week Schultz is there, then gone for 3, another week Dunigan is there then gone... then Milt is there then gone & Climie works about 5 weeks a year. The panel has been sketchy this year... They don't seem to have a lot to talk about unless it's Hank. Not a lot of insight.

Edited by iso_55

12 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Dave Naylor covers the CFL in Toronto (my condolences). The panel is different every week. I can understand this weekend with 2 doubleheaders so Matt's working the booth. But 1 week Schultz is there, then gone for 3, another week Dunigan is there then gone... then Milt is there then gone & Climie works about 5 weeks a year. The panel has been sketchy this year... They don't seem to have a lot to talk about unless it's Hank. Not a lot of insight.

They have be doing a lot of 3 man crews on the desk this year and lately have resorted to comedy routines, at halftime i generally change the channel.