Everything posted by Goalie
-
BC Against Hamilton June 19
Ticats got a warm weather O. That won’t work when it’s colder, the explosion big play O. That’s another 10 pack In a 20 pack box tho attendance wise.
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
Yup. Cheers is still funny if you watch it today and you can on Dejaview. RIP. I guess it was time for Burrows to go, where everybody knows your name ….. now continue it… cuz we all know it.
-
BC Against Hamilton June 19
Who has the worst D? That’s who loses. Both very good O’s both not great D’s, who sucks less or who blows less really Can I say this here, I’m worried about what rankin might do to our D next week eventho he’s playing for a team still trying to recover from a horrible name change a few seasons and and isn’t involved in this game. So for purposes of this thread and because ahem BC SUCKS, go cats. Eat em raw like the liver king. Actually you are tiger cats, go all joe exotic on the lions ass.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Oh boy. People believing Facebook rumours? You guys, I thought we was all smarter than this. Facebook is for your entertainment. Do we believe the earth is flat? Space isnt real? Birds have batteries? Do we believe everyone is now manifesting wealth and abundance?? The average Facebook fan thinks the bombers still play at the old stadium. Facebook is embarrassing and part of a much larger problem but to believe anything on there is just wild, from filtered profile pics to the fakest news… crazy.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
I have no issue paying to watch the bombers play if I had 2 like if the bombers had their own streaming app, I’d purchase it and use it cuz I’m a bad cfl fan, I’m not even a cfl fan, I’m a bomber fan only. I don’t care about the other games. I’m not paying for tsn to just watch the bombers tho, jets are on there and other sports I enjoy. It’s basically our espn. Most Canadians don’t have an issue paying for tsn. The streaming is different tho. I’m not convinced I will pay to watch 1 bomber game a month and nothing else. However I have Netflix and it’s basically WWE wrestling and serial killer documentaries but basically pay to watch the wrestling really cuz yup I just don’t sit around on the couch very much anymore. However Netflix is like 22 bucks a month and pay per views used to be like 50$ so I’m saving here.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
You pay monthly for a package that is the equivalent to basically 1 beer. So yeah pretty much free compared to 60 dollars plus for tickets.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
When we never won a cup. That swaggerville? Swaggerville was fun but never came close to winning. People can watch on tv for free. They go to games for the experience and environment. Bombers have created one where it’s the place to be. Swaggerville was fun but lots of empty seats in those days so you are misremembering.
-
Random Jets News
He’s an American hero to people. American hockey fans love him. I’m curious if that’s part of the problem considering Kyle came back early and humbled and Helle kinda pretended he was walking on water. I’m curious if that rubbed 55 Josh and Lowry the wrong way. You never know. Last year was also his worst year save percentage wise. Ppl talk of Toews and Nyquist but if Helle is just average Helle we make it. He wasn’t. He had 2 weeks last year when he was good and that was in Italy. But I will guarantee he’s not traded unless Chevy gets exactly what he wants in return. He’s not trading him for picks only since we ain’t in a rebuild. I shouldn’t say not just for picks either, because I think If a San Jose put pick 2 plus in a package, perhaps Chevy moves him depending on what the plus is. 2 straight up? No 2 plus center or winger ? Plus Askarov likely? Then he might it depends really how and who Chevy covets from San Jose. We ain’t getting Celebrini but maybe another young dude
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
I’m under the impression cbc shouldn’t exist. I rarely to never watch it and it only exists cuz of our tax dollars. The tax money can be better used elsewhere so I’m more than good with this. Plus they basically only showed leafs and oilers games.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 3
Let’s go with The Montreal philpot.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
Edmonton?
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
What a weird thing to say when one of the smallest markets in the USA just won the cup. If anything , Carolina winning should give hope to Canadian teams. Just last year Mikko Rantanen refused to sign an extension with Carolina, Carolina is generally considered a no go zone for players, lots have refused to waive to go there. They give hope. You look at their roster and realize 90 percent of that team was drafted and developed by Carolina and that’s the key. Jets need to get back to that.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Prob not but apparently quite the pull to make the stamps and all that a part of the same group.
-
Als and argo GDT
Ayers is a linebacker tho. Last year they were stupid and played him out of position. I think if a guy can step up and take Kyrie or Tony’s job, we’d all be happy. Ayers could possibly do that. I think he’s got potential in his natural linebacker spot. Because the one thing the guy can do that Tony and Kyrie can’t seem to is Tackle and that’s important ;) Tony can but all his tackles are well after yards gained, you look at jones stats, 7 tackles and a sack last game. No tackles for a loss tho. Kramdi? 2 tackles for 2 losses. I dunno. Think how many tackles you make is over rated. Would appear guys who make lots tend to be the guys getting picked on the most. Ayers is a solid special teams player, you’d think that could translate to d also. But also watching other games, Sasks D was gang tackling. Ours really didn’t. Lots of guys out of position, Kyrie and jones looking confused most plays. I dunno Ayers. Wiodbey. Shay. Smith. Someone take a job away.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
Never once said or implied that. Dude was pretty emotional. It’s funny, nik wins the cup, gets emotional thinking of Winnipeg just like Maurice did. Winnipeg isn’t the problem. Maybe the problem is perception. It’s not maybe by the way.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Stampeder related death https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/article/flames-co-owner-libin-dead-at-95/
-
Als and argo GDT
Honestly. You need to cyber knock him out. Cuz the mocking from a mod is pretty excessive.
-
Als and argo GDT
So guess Montreal and Toronto don’t have a D either ???
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
People were wrong. Dude obviously gives the coordinators their say. If you don’t think so guess Condell and younger are full of **** also cuz they say that. It’s collaborative. O’Shea likely has a say in special teams and the last couple Canadians on the roster. It’s why younger has all the Americans on the roster cuz younger wants them. Our D sucks through 2 games tho, our O doesn’t, our sp teams don’t. That’s on younger. I don’t care who the irrelevant 5th receiver is honestly.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Yes. Not taking advantage of the DA rule is pretty ridiculous. It’s interesting seeing our depth chart vs others. I’m always like what is this DA thing Calgary is using or Hamilton or Toronto or bc or Sask or Ottawa or Montreal or Quebec City or Edmonton even.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Pokey would be elite. Vaval is also an elite return guy But other than that, maybe on D I’d say Woodbey was looking leigit and is a big loss, I liked Allen at safety last year, not sure if his injury is legit or not, but besides those guys, yeah really, nothing. Other than guys who were drafted like an MCI type who shows serious potential. I mean you could say Ayers is an elite sp teams player. But I dunno. That’s reaching here.
-
The Weather
Not my videos to post tho. I’m not posting videos with my friends children in them. And now it’s fall again.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
I guess the problem I see. I’ll use Kramdi as an example. Regardless of what some say, the guy makes plays when he’s closer to the LOS, when he’s a LB, I think he’s a legit starting Canadian in the league. JY puts him at safety, further away from the LOS, he becomes less effective. I think instead of trying to reinvent the wheel on D, you just need to put guys in spots they are best and leave them there, how can you possibly gain any sort of defensive momentum or I’ll call it synergy when you constantly moving dudes around. Kyrie in the middle has been a disaster? Jones makes 8 tackles a game and none for losses but they are moved around quite a bit also. Hell one of these games ceresna gonna line up at corner.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
There we go… scouting. Now that’s a solid discussion because since McManus has taken the reigns it’s not great is it? Don’t even seem to be able to find DBs anymore. Our use of the PR is mind boggling to me. Look at it right now. 4 receivers. 2 lbs but both small guys, 1 db, I mean, zero DL… just doesn’t make sense. I think the argument could be made that Wade Kyle and O’Shea are complacent and content. Perhaps being the pinnacle of the cfl has gone to their heads a bit. TSN starting to jerk us off a bit, the fans not the team. They prob take credit for that. Wade? He’s happy aslong as the stands are full. Kyle? Seemed like he did his stuff in the winter now it’s quiet time. O’Shea? Wasn’t happy with the D after the game that much was obvious, but think he’s realistic with his expectations and probably didn’t think they would go 18 and O. Maybe didn’t think the D was gonna be the problem after 2 weeks either, not sure any of us necessarily expected the D to be this bad. So I mean I guess, when it comes to O’Shea, if the O is solid, special teams are solid but the D is terrible, is that really on him? O’Shea comes across more as a gives a speech every now and then and not the X’s and O’s Type. Less Dinwiddie more Mike Ditka in that leader of men type instead of analytical like a Sean McVay or Dinwiddie. I’m not sure he’s not giving lots of say to his coordinators. Perhaps it’s time to reel JY in tho, cuz the O is solid, special teams are solid. D isn’t. Is that on O’Shea squarely? Definitely not.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
Buffalo says no lol cuz Schenn is UFA as is Stanley.