Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. I don’t think it was Emotional that Osh meant. The YouTube video I saw I’m not sure he said Emotional but he also didn’t mean to say IQ. He said IQ then corrected himself to say or EQ I guess, maybe was emotional. But was talking of the D I think. PS: just a joke by the way. I don’t care if people are obsessed or not.
  2. We know. Tell us on the doll where Osh touched you cuz borderline obsessed
  3. Skinner prob fine in a tandem role or backup spot and sounds like that’s what he might be. Helle trade is not imminent they say. Helle and Skinner is a solid combo. Skinner and Dom from the Moose might be good enough. I think the days of goalie here playing 65 regular season games is over. They going tandem. Skinner is terrible, he’s so terrible he had similar numbers to Hellebuyck last season. That Olympic tourney really has made ppl forget how bad CH was last year. He was part of the reason we didn’t make the playoffs. A big part. Helle is better tho but Helle also prob can rub his team mates the wrong way and probably did last season and that prob plays a part. I’m not saying guys are pumped to go from Helle to Dom or Stu but, dom and stu probably won’t throw everyone but themselves under the bus.
  4. I want to so badly see France VS Canada. France embarrassing a pretty good soccer nation in Sweden right now. Almost as embarrassing as the reffing that screwed Germany Canada beats Morocco France kills Paraguay France vs Canada.
  5. RD was considered Teflon by most when he was in the Big Smoke, the big empty, turns out he’s some what of an arrogant DBag. I get wanting to go with your guy, that’s fine, it’s not just Maier in Ottawa tho. They signed Greg bell and barely use him. It’s just odd decisions there. Ottawa has been bad a while, the dude above RD also. RD look pretty pedestrian without TOs super scouts.
  6. Then again. Anyone watching France? They score 3 plus every game. I’m watching the WC a bit, it’s not that terrible, Mbappe from France and Messi from Argentina are 2 exciting players. Much better than the others. I’d say they are the 2 best right now in the World. Maybe in that order. Mbappe is really really good.
  7. Yes his stats are interesting and his size is nice. California guy Also as he played for the LA Jr Kings. Interesting path. Like I said maybe an upgrade on Bryson and or fleury potentially. Jets have some 4th line depth. In a perfect world Lowry is the 4C but given more minutes to shutdown other teams best lines. So yeah, Gus was kind of redundant. I mean Names Yager zhilkin Lowry Barron even. Kind of lots of options there still. Gus also deserves a chance to go to a team who he will play more with probably on that 4th line role.
  8. Since won’t be watching Sunday, I’m a little nervous about the cats O vs the bombers D. Not overly concerned about our O vs their D however if pokey out, who gets in? That’s the real question. Big one. But our D needs to make a stop in the first half for a Change.
  9. Interesting NJ traded markstrom Why do I feel Helle to NJ is a thing now. Dawson Mercer works. Also interesting jets have not resigned Comrie yet. Makes you think they got a dude they gonna sign or trade for and prob Dom gets called up and they go tandem.
  10. Damn. 2 days early… with kid being done school it’s time for much needed beach and sun vacation. I thought I’d try and rage quit but… 2 early. But yeah, i won’t miss not going on my phone. :) It’s not the forum. It’s the technology in general. It’s just all so much. I’m on here talking foosball and gf texting and dad and work and their stupid apps. It’s just yes. Counting the hours almost now to early morning July 2.
  11. I agree. Thought the Gus bus was a solid 4C and very good defensively and at the pk. Guess he wouldn’t clear waivers so trade him for a dude who will? I think dudeski might be an upgrade on Bryson tho. Maybe fleury also who has been really bad with everyone. St Ivany could be a late bloomer and 6 3 198 so he’s not small. 9 assists in 53 nhl games tho but 7 assists in 20 for Pittsburgh last year.
  12. Same people. Same things. Bomber football is better without this negative garbage. Peace folks. Enjoy living in the bubble.
  13. She was homeless and living on the streets. Equivalent to dude in front of united way dying. Except she was the voice of a character from years ago. Drugs are bad. AIDS is from needles.
  14. All cuz we lost by 6 to Edmonton where our kicker missed 2 fgs and we turned the ball over a bunch. Wild. What if we had won that game? Gods? lol. Good god man, so dramatic for an older fella aren’t we.
  15. Well I mean watch the game. He’s directing guys pre snap for sure. Also coaches have said he is. There was a pretty solid interview with him in the off season talking about his on field leadership and football smarts really. It’s where I learned he was one of the leaders now. Is it surprising? Who besides Kyrie and Willie have been here longer on D? Nichols? Holm? That’s about it.
  16. Arbitration? I mean Perfetti had a pretty shitty year and regressed. I’m not sure he has much leverage honestly. It’s June 29 tho. These deals get done in mid August.
  17. The thing with Clercius. Demski and Nield are better. Corcoran and Cobb (don’t hate Cobb as depth) are not starters. Corcoran isn’t a cfl receiver, Cobb is prob ok as depth. (He’s bounced around a bit but has had a career) The problem is Clercius is also Canadian. So starting him means 3 cdns and definitely rostering Corcoran and Cobb as backups. Clercius backing up allows another yank to start and right now we need that big play 50 50 guy every other team has. Scouting also sucks. Drafting as well. We don’t have the talent to start 3 Canadians. They could put the American on now and axe Kyrie or at this point my Canadian born husky X would be a better CB than Moxey.
  18. I don’t mind Kramdi. Obviously a smart dude and a leader out there, he’s better closer to the LOS, it’s the Canadian football league so no issue with Canadian starters but for those who don’t think hes a starter. What is it 7 or 8 Canadians are you starting above him?? Brady Demski Nield Wallace Neuf Eli Lawson smith there’s 8 I’d put Redha 9th. But I really don’t think he’s why the D sucks. Clercius is backing up Demski or Nield tho cuz 3 cdn receivers. I suppose you could switch smith and Kramdi at times. But redha is definitely a on field leader right now. It’s obvious so you need dudes like him out there.
  19. Kramdi is the least of the problems on D. He’s more effective closer to the LOS but younger would put hextall as a center and Gretzky in net Not sure why they moved him to safety. Made plays as a LB more. Definitely better as a LB. One of the few guys who don’t miss tackles regularly. And one of the only with multiple tackles for losses. He got paid 180, sure, who cares. It’s really not any of ours money so it’s irrelevant really, but he got that 180 as a LB not a safety. Scouting not great honestly. I think that’s where the biggest issue lies and honestly, Walters and drafting guys who will never start.
  20. Kramdi is one of the few players on the team who can actually tackle. I’d put him closer to the line of scrimmage. I’d prob use lots of 3 4 D and smith griffin kramdi and Woodbey when healthy would get the most reps. I mean DL not getting much pressure so why not. Personally don’t think you need a Bighill type, if you have one tho great but we don’t so just go with 4 lbs who can tackle.
  21. Never that close really. Buffalo wanted pick 8 with Helle. Jets were never going to do that. if Buffalo wanted Helle that bad, they don’t ask for pick 8 also when their offer included a lesser goalie (upl) and a defensively poor scoring winger (jack Quinn) That’s ridiculous.
  22. Yes nothing says exciting like televised soccer that is not at all like kids used to and still do play. In the soccer I played we scored goals and ran lots. History? That’s great but lol at pretending televised soccer is exciting to watch.
  23. Linebackers looked best when griffin and smith were on the field. There’s 2 starters. They should start. Both. Now find a guy who actually makes tackles for losses occasionally in the middle and we good there. DL concerning. No sacks the last 2 games now I think. Ceresna is hurt isn’t he cuz outside of 1 game, nothing. Jenkins or whoever, end that experiment cuz dude does nothing.Willie? Getting pressure but the minute the QB Moves 2 inches to his left or right Willie runs right by him. DB? Osh talks of the young guys but Williams has been ok. Moxey has been beat every play and I would have cut him after he celebrated the dude who beat him but didn’t hang on to the ball. You did nothing Moxey. Nothing.
  24. Benny is next then Buck goes.
  25. Nobody is gonna rush him but if he’s ready he’s ready. Guys ranked top 5 consistently and who play against men at 18 don’t normally need more time in Europe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.