Everything posted by Goalie
-
Bombers trade for Dru Brown
Great question. Can’t stop the run. Can’t stop the pass. What is their identity. O has had 1 bad half in 3 games, d has been consistently bad all 3 games. Concentrating on last game, Fajardo looked like BLM in the first half and on the winning drive where the D didn’t make 1 stop.
-
Arblows vs Suck GDT
Schoen can compete at camp. If he’s not the guy he was, he don’t play. Simple **** there. You’d seriously need to tell him he’s starting over kind of. He’s not gonna get the vet days off during camp type thing would be a hell of a story tho if he was similar tho. And maybe he’s not a number 1 or 2 but he could be a solid 4 or 5 guy with potential to maybe break one, you don’t sign him tho until you know he’s truly good to go you gotta work him out, drs all that Is the Argo receivers numbers inflated tho cuz Toronto don’t run much?? Cuz Dalton did that with AH or Brady getting half the reps
-
Arblows vs Suck GDT
More like Fatuance over there. I think he meant like in terms of being obnoxious, cuz there’s a fine line between loud and obnoxious.
-
Random Jets News
I mean logic says the prospects probably weren’t worth trading pick 8 for. Cuz if you say 4 for Helle (not convinced goalie needs to come back in a trade) I see like lambert to Vegas for adin Hill or similar type thing. Columbus for Graves or whatever type thing and then 8 for player prospects it’s probably guys who maybe weren’t as good as Chevy thought a guy at 8 would be at the time. Top 8 was solid this draft top 9 you can say.dropped a bit after didn’t it So those players weren’t worth Viggo Bjork ( a long term under control potential elite 1 Nevermind 2 center perhaps immediately) Carolina would be a fun trade destination. I’m not going Nikishin tho, for Helle I’d want Ehlers lol. Jk. Prob Blake stankhoven or Jarvis tho straight up honestly. I’m curious if Buffalo is the end destination tho and maybe future 1sts Something like Helle, Iafallo (he has value) to Buffalo and maybe Josh Doane and 2027 1st (top 5 protected) Then you do like lambert probably (asked for trade last year) and maybe you try to convince a guy dudes a Gud vet so like Nino or names to Columbus for Canadian goaltender and meant to be Winnipeg Jet, Jet Graves.
-
Random Jets News
I’d help bury the body personally.
-
NHL Draft 2026
Now trade Helle to Buffalo along with Iafallo for Doane and future picks or prospect and we throw in lambert (asked for trade last year) Connor scheif Vilardi Perfetti Viggo Doane Barron Yager Rosen Koepke Lowry Nino (cuz vet ) Buyout names. Chibrikov 13th forward.
-
NHL Draft 2026
People think jets gonna give him 9 games this year to show he’s ready now. I wouldn’t doubt it. Dude played against men at the worlds. All I needed to hear was Sidney Crosby showing Viggo some love. That’s good enough for me. I think there’s a very real possibility that he’s our 2 C this coming season. You know, lots of reports I saw had Viggo top 5. Most I saw had him going above Carels even. Later ones had Daxon Rudolph going above Carels also and Reid and smits. Think Carels and Viggo would have been ideal but I think if we had pick 4, we prob taking Viggo also then a D at 8 if we kept it (rumored buff offered package including 4 for Helle and 8 and jets said no. Jets weren’t trading 8. If Buffalo said 4 and whatever packake they offered for Helle, at 8 we taking the D. Chevy was looking for the 2 C here. Viggo could be the best one out of this draft in the end. Us at 4 take Viggo, 5 Smits 6 Rudolph probably instead 7. Reid 8. Carels. Either way we going D and one of those 4 plus Verehoff is available to us at 8.
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
New voice? I mean I think what we need are some new players. Not lots of vets are left over. O’Shea has actually outlasted most the roster he had prior. Only a few guys been here the whole/most his time. Lots of new guys. Osh also looked pretty pissed as did Zach at the end of the game. Emotions.
-
NHL Draft 2026
Love the pick. That’s a legit 2 center.
-
NHL Draft 2026
Chevy Made it clear he ain’t trading Helle unless he wins the trade lol. Basically Said he’s listening and asked if he’s gotten any thing in return he’d be interested in, Chevy said well, he probably still wouldn’t be listening if he did. So yeah unique situation not like soon to be UFA Tkachuk. Evander Kane wanted out year 1. He wasn’t traded year 1.
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
I just don’t like the D going back to losing against Fajardo and the Als. That was when the aura came off. The D since going to Younger is just not as good. How many sacks in 3 games how? Interceptions? Tackle for losses even?? Bend but don’t break but only break at the most important times. Fajardo looked like Bo Levi out there the 1st half and on the winning drive. Fajardo. Cody. That dude. Dude looked like MOP against our D. BLM did also. VA did also. It ain’t working. Can’t stop the pass. Can’t stop the run. 3 games now. What can they do??
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
A glitch? 0010110 0010110 0010110
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
I dunno. Bringing back younger is like jets bringing back Arniel after they finish bottom 10. Insanity cuz the D wasn’t good last year either. Why would ppl think it would change. Was masked by how poor the O was. The O even with those ******* Canadians in the Canadian football league moved the ball. Our American D getting owned.
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Is Sergio the biggest problem? No. Is he an example of what the bigger problem is? Yes. But that’s more of an off the field O’Shea Walters thing me thinks On field tho I’d say through 3 games, the D is the biggest concern to me. Oline seemingly settled after a bit, D has had 1 good half maybe in 3 games and chokes when it matters most going back now a long while. Fajardo owns younger. I’m not a big watch every other teams game guy but I will watch at times and the o around the league, pretty similar minus Hamilton. D? Ours looks so much more confusing watching it than everyone else’s pre snap it’s insane.
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Castillo Like Stan Like bighill a few years ago, like Willie like Nichols like I dunno, Kyrie was a tackling machine in his prime , at one point they were Great, that time has passed. This team has lost its aura if you will, 16 straight sellouts right. 0 and 2 this year, wonder what the record is in those 16 sellouts? More L’s than Ws I think. When’s the last time we won a home game ?? But in this one, Castillo 2 misses and Brady’s fumble = ball game. Daniels also but d held them to a FG shockingly. So you can eliminate one of Castillo misses really. Turnovers and missed opportunities for points = loss. Not that shocking.
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
lol. Honestly. Some of you so stuck in your it’s the 5th options fault we lost that you can’t see the Forrest for the trees anymore. After every loss it’s the same garbage, ignore the obvious and concentrate on depth. Sergio missing did cost us 6 points, we lost by 5. Him being Canadian means Corcoran don’t dress or Kelly don’t dress cuz god knows it’s those guys costing us games by missing fgs and fumbling balls. It means an extra American can dress. I don’t care if you think Sergio is the goat,, Bryant was also, he ain’t anymore and he’s costing us games. Just like Stan is gonna get Zach hurt.
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
I’m not looking 2 much into yesterdays make shift oline. However I do see Stanley struggling to keep up. Age has caught up. I’d strongly consider having the talk with big Stan now. On D? Our veteran guys are being exposed. I personally think Moxey is a bust, Nichols was beat for the winning TD, Kyrie and Stan are one and the same, I liked smith and I liked Ayers when he played, they can tackle. That’s more than the rest griffin is solid Kramdi should be closer to the LOS since he can also tackle fletcher sucks, ceresna appears to be, did he play?? But all in all, 3 fumbles 2 missed fgs and you lose by 6 or 5? Tells me if the bombers can stop the unforced turnovers, we actually would win The going after Canadians is weird when it’s our extremely American D that can’t get off the field most drives and in the end, ppl can go on Demski and the O or Cobb who just catches everything thrown to him but our D let Fajardo drive the field anc left like a minute for our O, and you know what the worst part is deep down you knew the D would choke cuz they have choked against Fajardo before D has been bad 3 games now Was the O great? No but it’s the first game they weren’t, looking at the stats tho, they weren’t exactly terrible either minus the fumbles
-
Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Well with 3 fumbles and 2 missed fgs leading directly to not 13 points. There’s your difference. Ppl talking O? Why. Imagine scapegoating Canadians when the D couldn’t stop Fajardo but then did but In the end, just like a couple years ago. We choke in the end. And on that last drive all those plays were made in front of vets. Nichols beat on the TD. Collaros and the O put up similar numbers. The turnovers and missed fgs were the difference. If you have an American kicker you can’t be missing 2 fgs.
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT