Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. Zach is on his Ass after every pass.
  2. This is just not even on the regime. Fumbles and just misses tackles are on the players.
  3. Cut Sergio now. Unacceptable from American kicker.
  4. Oline is struggling hard. No Neufeld = we cooked. Scapegoating Canadians when they the ones actually making plays. 3 American oline. Dru gonna be starting next week.
  5. But it’s not really the Canadians. You are scapegoating them. The 3 American oline ******* sucks. Kyrie and jones suck. Fumbles suck.
  6. Younger needs to go cuz the D been like this going back last season also. Just masked cuz the o was awful. Tonight the Oline is awful. 3 Americans and Zach getting killed.
  7. As a fan of the weed 4 20 Helenius or Doane for Helle and 8 Is solid. At 4 you take malhotra carels or in a less likely scenario Stenberg. Not convinced Vancouver takes the coaches kid and him falling to 4 and us would be the ideal scenario cuz he’s a legit top 6 center prob next season already.
  8. I mean with the last few I feel we have all driven down main near city hall and seen the RIP Mel spray painted in the windows on the old RBC bank or hotel there. So RIP Mel.
  9. She was/is fantastic. Crazy to think she 60.
  10. Nice. Looks like the rain is coming tho. Atleast in the north. Winnipeg truly a bunch of little cities combined into one. But let’s go. Elks can’t go 3 and 0. Time for the D to make some plays.
  11. I mean cool but when the fook did Winnipeg need a telethon to save the bombers?
  12. He’s played outside every game. Is it him or scheme?
  13. in my opinion, I see depth getting some reps until the starter is healthy there. And how many looks is option 5 getting really. Like as long as a db or lb is covering him, that removes 1 player from Demski pokey or white and nield. On D? I see Tony and Kyrie still making 1160 tackles but 1158 are after 10 yards are gained. I see a hole at DT still. Not sure Jenkins is great. Like Reese and the injured dude more.moxey been a bust so far also D just concerns me more for some reason. Call it. Reverse of last year. Or I dunno but you know what, how long it go for until you look at Younger actually as the problem. Just curious. D seems a little 2 complicated. Maybe 2 much thinking less actually playing football. We shall see. Rankin is a big test. And if the Fajina puts up numbers on us, then perhaps it’s time ???
  14. Oh I agree. I just think I’ve seen some of these same problems with the D last season also. However, a healthy Kevens Clercius would make that spot improved also wouldn’t it.
  15. So the rumour be that the fields will stay the same? But reduce the end zones? Goal posts moving??? Cuz that’s a big one for me. I like missed FG returns. They are exciting. Eliminating exciting isn’t gonna help draw ppl. Toronto should be sold to someone else and just put up temp stands in a field somewhere like BC did, 20k maybe near the lake. Maybe somewhere else another year. Who knows. But there’s lots of fields and temporary stands. CFL should buy the Argos really for 1 ******* dollar cuz **** MLSE.
  16. Sounds like maybe RD is the real DB here. Know what I’m saying?? (Dinwiddie is a D bag )
  17. This video right here is more than tsn or anyone else has done for the CFL in years. Bro butchers names tho, Mitch stegall, Zack collar ose
  18. Did people know Jon Gruden interviewed for the Ticats head coaching position many many the years ago. Tis true. B4 his nfl coaching days even.
  19. 4 20 Helenius Doane for Helle 8 Names. Jets then trade for Adin Hill in Vegas and go with Hill and Dom.
  20. Nah. In the end, Chevy makes the best deal for the Jets. The Evander Kane deal, the Stanley and Schenn deal, stastny was a win. I’m not sure Chevy has lost a trade honestly. Maybe ones like Cody eakin or you know lesser pick trades but in big block buster types, he wins. Kane. Schenn, Stan. Laine. Dubois. Those are all big wins. How anyone can sit on the internet and pretend he doesn’t have the most impossible gm job in the league is just beyond me. Winnipeg is literally on 80 percent of the no move and trade lists. And since not rebuilding yet , we haven’t acquired the necessary picks to trade to acquire guys like a Simon Nemec like Calgary just did who wouldn’t be eligible for the no move or no trade clause yet. Helle? I like San Jose but I liked San Jose more when Eklund was still there cuz I thought Eklund and 2 for Helle was prob a nice trade. At 2 we take Stenberg. But maybe instead of EKlund it’s a couple picks now plus a player. Maybe 2 ( Grier said he has an interesting trade proposal for 2, could be Matthews in Toronto or Knies even but, Helle fits also. ) plus plus. Who knows. Buffalo is hosting so they could possibly make a big move and Helle makes some sense there. 4 would most definitely need to be involved. Helenius I would think would need to happen there or maybe Shane Doanes kid
  21. The Winnipeg Blue Crackas. But you can make the case that’s just a Winnipeg white guy choking on his drink maybe or burger or perogies
  22. It IS about execution. It’s about making a tackle. It’s about being in the spot you are supposed to be. You **** on the bombers constantly yet every team in the leagues D is being picked on, the refs are quite obviously favouring the O. DBs getting thrown to the ground, no offensive PI? How many holding calls on olines? None really.
  23. I thought he pulled Zach in Calgary. Dru came in and won the game
  24. It’s Viggo Bjork for me.
  25. Fun fact. Grant clitty clitsome lived 2 blocks away from me on Kildonan drive when he was with the Jets. I’m not on Kildonan drive. It’s 2 blocks away but yup dude lived at Kildonan and Dunrobin. The most interesting part of the alumni roster is Claude Noel cuz basically he did not see eye to eye with Ladd wheels and buff. Eakin is odd also as I heard he wasn’t happy here. It’s basically the 2011 roster with a few others added.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.