Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. In front of Tony Jones. Yup. If ever there’s a deceiving stat it’s tackles. Good lord this guy never makes a play. Ticats just owning our D. Owning.
  2. Can’t stop the run. Can’t stop the pass. Am I in the Calgary 1st half bomber thread?
  3. Ticat OL owning our DL.
  4. Dude couldn’t catch a cold with us, now he’s making bobble catches on the sidelines. Da ***.
  5. He caught that out of bounds. No way.
  6. Why is Moxey celebrating. Wheatfall dropped it.
  7. Nichols and Moxey both prob closer to the end. Tony jones also.
  8. Bo getting the ball out very quick but yup. None.
  9. Myron Mitchell. Former bombers killing us.
  10. Holding Hamilton on the return. Thank god. Not exactly. He was moving still. Nichols beat again. Bo misses.
  11. Ticats go 4 for 70 We go 3 for 65. lol.
  12. Demski. That looked easy also.
  13. Looked like a late hit on Vaval there.
  14. Moxey being beat for 52 yards plays a role.
  15. Ticats stars showed up on that drive and made our DBs look like little *******.
  16. Nichols beat. Easy TD.
  17. Lord Keric owns moxey.
  18. That was a long break. Nield should have had it but it was a long break so I’ll give him an out.
  19. So obviously you go after the guy who replaces Peters here no??
  20. Damn peters down a while here. Went for the big hit and missed and took Nields knee to his helmet.
  21. Cobb is playing the Woogie role. Nield looking like Andy Fantuz out there early.
  22. I hear Vancouver has interest. Could be something stupid like Demko for nurse.
  23. I like that we dressed 7 DL tonight. That should mean lots of pressure on Bo. A little concerned about secondary depth tho but, how is the cats oline? I didn’t think they were great so Big Jake Willie and the gang should be able to feast. I liked Reese even with the penalties in pre season. He was owning guys. So hopefully he gets some solid reps. Got some potential there. I still think we could ixnay a lb and dress another db or receiver if you prefer. I think just get after BLM. That should be the plan on D. Limit lawler and K Smith and yeah, should be ok. On O? I’d like to see them put up lots of TDs. Realistically. 2 per quarter ;) Home opener. Condells home debut. I’d expect some razzle dazzle and some points. Zach gonna go off for like 400 and 5 tds. Brady goes over 100 and 2 tds. Vaval returns a kick for a TD. Maybe the opening kick. Yup.
  24. Thing is he’s exactly what the jets are lacking , a legit 2 c to play behind 55. Scheifele Larkin 1 2 would be pretty solid. Do I like his approach? Not necessarily but rumors are there’s been a rift with Stevie Y and Larkin for a few years now, going back a bit. I think dude may have been quiet for a few years about wanting out but went public cuz the rift was just at the point of Larkin or Yzerman goes. I dunno. I’m a wings fan myself and I do Recall Larkin kind of shitting on Stevie Y for doing nothing to help the team at the deadline but they had maybe lost 6 7 games in a row at that point. I dunno 2 sides to most stories.
  25. Also a couple sell outs bumps up The average also. Riders be like thank you bomber fans.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.