Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. could be... I'm 100% speculating... not pretending to be an insider
  2. How do you know the Bombers are not speaking with these players reps as we speak...
  3. I can't imagine a scenario where BLM signs in Sask... it's likely Cgy or Tor...
  4. Rumour*: Sask petitioning league to move to the east.... *rumour may or may not have been started just now...
  5. BLM might as well sign with Toronto now... he'll get a free bye to the grey cup for the next few years...
  6. BC's roster will be about 6-7 all-stars surrounded by rookies... if the rookies perform reasonably well, it will work... but if not, they will be in trouble...
  7. I actually agree to some extent... after I posted this I was just thinking it's pretty amazing how good our Canadian depth has become... we could potentially lose 4 Canadian starters and we should be able to fill the void fairly easily... In the Joe Mack days if we lost 4 Cdn "starters" we would be down to 3rd stringers...
  8. I don't know how anyone can downplay the loss of Goossen and Chungh... This is a huge loss... Hopefully Couture and Gray are ready to step in and we forget about those two... but right now, this is a big loss for the Bombers...
  9. is this guy saying this like 62 degrees is cold?!?
  10. I don't understand the point you're trying to make here... Are you suggesting the Bomber should just pay him whatever he wants, regardless of value and SMS?... I'm not sure if 250k is a number that someone made up on this site... but if that's his number, I doubt he gets that anywhere...
  11. With Singleton in the NFL... who is ahead of Bighill??
  12. hopefully in 10 years from now... Walters and O'Shea will be worthy of this list...
  13. well isn't hat convenient... got a nice trip to Vienna on the CFL's dime...
  14. It is nice to have a bunch of options to pick from... but the reality is this could've been a two person poll and no one would've complained...
  15. I already forgot the Riders brought in Vince Young a couple years ago.. the biggest surprise was that it was to play QB... and not tackle, as one would've expected...
  16. Sounds like something a Shelbyvillian would say...
  17. who need cover guys when you can get to the QB in under 2 seconds!...
  18. I'm also a little surprised about that... I thought he might look for a job where he's the back up with a shot at becoming the starter... something like Miami or Jacksonville... or Tampa probably falls into that category too, since I'm on a Florida roll here...
  19. I think another factor is that in those days we had to basically beg (overpay) players to come here... things have changed now...
  20. I've said before that Loffler is a nice player and I'd like to see him in blue and gold next year.... but 200K is ludicrous... if that's his "starting point"... thanks for the years Taylor, good luck with your next team...
  21. first reaction was shock and disappointment... but not surprisingly, Mr Goossen leaves with class and plans to move on to a very respectable career... I can't help but feel good for him to move on while still healthy and able to pursue life after football... Good luck to Mattais in his future...
  22. I think you may have missed how much sarcasm was dripping from that post...
  23. I know you;re posting this as second hand news... but this honestly sounds like the biggest load of BS surrounding this entire story...
  24. I think if I had to choose between dressing DD at QB for one game and dressing MOS at LB for one game... my preference would be the latter...
  25. obviously none of us know how this actually went down... I'm not going by what "rider supporters claim", I'm going by what Dave Naylor reported... and I consider him a reliable source... but I did say I was skeptical that is came together as quickly as Naylor describes...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.