Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. WOW this is speculation to a new level! I'm pretty sure Elite Fitness is just trying to drum up some media...
  2. I disagree with this.... the last thing this league needs is another failed Ottawa experiment... I think we're only 5 years away from being a 10 team league so Ottawa is critical to the process... That being said, I really hope we wipe the floor with them in their first official CFL regular season game!
  3. It would be nice to see him here in some capacity... he may even be able to contribute in a recruiting role... call up some guys we're coveting like Banks was doing.... not really sure if there's mutual interest but I think the fans would love to see him in the org...
  4. If he can cover and tackle, size isn't a factor.... Suber can cover and tackle
  5. Better than Simpson but still needed a lot of work in that area.... he's a pretty good back but I anticipate lots of compitition

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.