HardCoreBlue
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Around The NHL 2026-27
Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
yup.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
I'm exhausted.
-
Game 43 : Catching Fire @ The Fault In Our Stars
As much as I detest the Flames, their PK scheme is something the Jets should consider in adopting. It's aggressive, on the puck all the time. Yes, there is a risk, but boy does it force the opponent to make a play quickly.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
I'll rephrase. Planning for the 2017 season started when the last second ticked off the 2016 season.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Might we see some of this recent influx of cfl'ers to the NFL back at some point as I assume these contracts aren't guaranteed?
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Great I'm glad you loved it.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
The 2017 season started when the last second of the 2016 season ticked off.
-
NHL Injury Watch 2016/17 season
My point is, whether there is a strong bias towards Matthews or not, Laine is in the running. If he continues/increases his strong play and others tail off, some will be forced to award him the Calder. So no, at this stage it's not a done deal.
-
NHL Injury Watch 2016/17 season
Ahh, he's in the running for sure.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like this move. If it was about money and Glenn wanted to much, fine. But if not, he would be a tremendous experienced vet who could help Nichols and Davis. You know what you get with him, I understand that. Not retaining him is a huge risk in not knowing how Dom Davis can actually perform in a real game. (and of course I hope he can do it well).
-
Getting new Jersey...now who to get??
Don't get Kevin Glenn.
-
Game 42 : Who Won @ Who Lost
My hunch is that Myers is not at all being considered by Jets management as a needed trade. They will not put themselves in a place where they will be forced to unload him. Some other existing Jet will take that spot. He is a unique piece to the puzzle the Jets management seem to be trying to put together that would be hard, if not impossible, to replace. I just hope his health doesn't limit his career span.
-
Burmistrov is Gone
The guy I see a bit vindicated on this is Claude Noel. Burmistrov's inability to communicate with coaches seems to be a trend.
-
Game 40 : Cold @ Hot
I think you're bang on here. My unsolicited advice to him would be to simplify, KISS.
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. Hat tricks, multiple point games other?
-
Game 38 : Wendy's @ Salisbury House
Saw Maurice's pregame interview. When SO asked him that question I interpreted his answer as Helle was on a downswing, Hutch played really well in Vancouver and even though Helle played well in Chicago, Hutch deserves the chance to see if he can be the #1 guy. I think pomo might be getting his answer, i.e., no consistency from Hutch.
-
Game 38 : Wendy's @ Salisbury House
A 7-1 W thrashing would be nice.
-
A Healthy Jets Roster
Agree, production is key, but as long as he's getting the chances, eventually it will happen. Risk yes, but that's what this is about. We were/are patient with Ehlers. Lets be patient with him, it will pay off. And no I'm not saying he's an Ehlers but he's not another James Wright in my opinion as another poster suggested.
-
A Healthy Jets Roster
Not me, I'd keep Tanev. He's developing right in front of our eyes. I like this kid.
-
US Politics
This mindset is one of the main reasons why politics, at any level, has a hard time attracting good people. Who wants to step into the ring when you're automatically seen as bad?
-
Chevy
Actually this is exactly what he needs to say. This is what fans need to hear, it's not overly flowery and unrealistic. It's a matter of fact.
-
Game 35 : Snow @ Rain
To ensure it's a good goal and nothing to challenge.
-
A Healthy Jets Roster
Trade him to Florida.
-
US Politics
Note to both of you. They were both highly irritating regardless of political view.
-
Game 34 : The Shining @ Misery
Avalanche is exactly what the Doctor ordered. Jets win big on Sunday to start off the last week of work before Christmas on a high. Laine makes amends from the Edmonton game to erase that crappy memory. 6-3 W