Game 35 : Snow @ Rain

1516JETS017_MTSCentre-VS-Graphics_620x33

Game Time : Tuesday 9

Game Story : Have the Jets found their inner mojo? Yeah baby!

Hometown Celebrity Quote of the Game : It's my mission to sue the MPAA and take them down. I don't know how to go about doing that. But to me, it seems like it's something that has to be taken care of. - Seth Rogen

Gotta beat the teams that are worse than you. Jets are 8 2 2 vs teams with 500 record or less. That's good. Win more than you lose vs the central. They have. Jets are 5 0 vs central in last 5 at mts centre outscoring central teams 24 4 in the process. They have a chance at the playoffs for sure. Just have to hope that hutch can play well every 5 or 6 games to give helle some rest and the pp and pk can improve.  It's ok to give up a pk goal. .. just score on the PP 

Edited by Goalie

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

If they lose both PM is gone.  They won't tho. Likely they go 1-1 but 2-0 Is possible cuz Vancouver sucks bad 

I don't see any way PM is gone unless they go on a monster losing streak and the team completely unravels.   If they keep pace with how they have played so far he will be very safe. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I don't see any way PM is gone unless they go on a monster losing streak and the team completely unravels.   If they keep pace with how they have played so far he will be very safe. 

Exactly. The room would have to fall apart and I don't see that happening. Maybe they look at PoMo in the offseason but not now.

My predictions for the game...

Thorburn fights within the first seven minutes - no one notices

Enstrom coughs up the puck in the corner, uses his super-long stick to deflect the shot into our own net

Stafford gets a solid offensive zone hooking penalty - PK holds Van off for 37 seconds

Goals by Scheif, Lowry and Laine

Jets squeak it out in OT - Ehlers gets the winner...

38 minutes ago, Floyd said:

My predictions for the game...

Thorburn fights within the first seven minutes - no one notices

Enstrom coughs up the puck in the corner, uses his super-long stick to deflect the shot into our own net

Stafford gets a solid offensive zone hooking penalty - PK holds Van off for 37 seconds

Goals by Scheif, Lowry and Laine

Jets squeak it out in OT - Ehlers gets the winner...

Burmi wears uni in press box and screams, "Put me in coach!"

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

I think Burmi finds his tracksuit in the shower.

There's no indication he isnt a good team mate.  Everything I've heard about him is he's very nice, down to earth.  Remember, it was he who went and played hockey on some pond with kids one winter, just for fun.  Sounds like he's a good guy.  And very talented.  Just no hockey IQ and doesnt seem like he wants to accept his part in being scratched.

Ehlers-Scheifele-Laine
Perreault-Little-Wheeler
Dano-Petan-Stafford
Copp-Lowry-Tanev

Gotta send Stafford packing soon.

Dano Petan Armia would be a fun ass line to watch for sure. 

Not sure where Matthias fits actually or Stafford when Armia and Matthias are back. 

Edited by Goalie