Game 40 : Cold @ Hot

1516JETS017_MTSCentre-VS-Graphics_620x33

Game Time : 630 Tuesday

Game Story : Jets starting like they ended 2016...on a losing streak and I frankly, I don't see the end.

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : I did commit adultery, if adultery is having a relationship in a marriage with another woman - Steve Garvey

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

31 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ducky always looks to blame just 1 guy tho. He seems to lack the understanding that it's a team effort or lack there of. 

Don't you know? There's always a player on the farm that's being held back by whatever player had an off night. 

41 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ducky always looks to blame just 1 guy tho. He seems to lack the understanding that it's a team effort or lack there of. 

Ya, that wasn't me before TC that said Staf should be moved because he is useless and that wasn't you telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and Staf was a "proven 20 goal scorer". How is that 20 goal scorer doing now?

That wasn't me that said Stu was finished last year and being told "what do you expect from a 3rd pairing D man?" How is Stu doing now?

That wasn't me that said Petan should get a chance to be called up and Goalie saying no, call someone else up. How is Petan now? Last time I say it, Helle is probably our goalie of the future but he isn't playing very consistent right now, just like most of the rest of the team.

If you are happy with below average goalies you deserve a losing team because a winning team needs above average goaltending and the Jets are not getting that.

Just now, Ducky said:

Ya, that wasn't me before TC that said Staf should be moved because he is useless and that wasn't you telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and Staf was a "proven 20 goal scorer". How is that 20 goal scorer doing now?

That wasn't me that said Stu was finished last year and being told "what do you expect from a 3rd pairing D man?" How is Stu doing now?

That wasn't me that said Petan should get a chance to be called up and Goalie saying no, call someone else up. How is Petan now? Last time I say it, Helle is probably our goalie of the future but he isn't playing very consistent right now, just like most of the rest of the team.

If you are happy with below average goalies you deserve a losing team because a winning team needs above average goaltending and the Jets are not getting that.

Its definitely you trying to take credit for other people's posts...

Have fun with your dream team of Emery and Alzner.

and Stanley taking over for Myers?

before shooting your mouth off look it up and see for yourself....

first you tell call me a prick and now stfu so I guess you are one of those keyboard cowboys.

Tell you something to someone that cannot understand the english language to figure out the rules of the expansion draft even after 4 people have spelled it out for you, I shite out more knowledge of hockey in my first diaper than you have ever known.

Helle has been inconsistent, if you can't see that, you are more blind than I think you are.

.733 sv% last night? He looks like Price!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ducky

The whole "fans dumping" or "fans want Pavs" whatever. Vocal social media guys  reactionary and emotional and generally lacking in knowledge. 

Helle is a good goalie. Deserves to grow as the starter. Maurice really shanked him last week. That's gotta hurt. I expect a solid game on Tuesday. 

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

I expect a really hard fought game that will probably end in a loss.

TB is a better team than we are.

I expect Goalie to blame Maurice for every loss until the end of the season.

You are a very angry person.  

Regardless if the entire team comes out and lays eggs yeah I blame Maurice.  When you lose 6 2 to the worst road team in the league in your own barn and it looks like your effort wad non existent... yeah that's on coaching.

I won't blame Maurice for every loss but when the teams effort isn't there... who else can you blame. A goalie?  When the whole team looks disorganized and sloppy?  Nope 

I fully expect you to blame goaltending for all our losses. I mean we have scored 1 or 2 goals a game and you still blame the goalies when we lose 2 1 

Edited by Goalie

I have blamed the injuries mostly but you only see what you want to.

Did you see that rebound Helle let out after a wrist shot from the blueline last game for the first goal? QUALITY goaltending.

Hellevarebound!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ducky

6 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I have blamed the injuries mostly but you only see what you want to.

Did you see that rebound Helle let out after a wrist shot from the blueline last game for the first goal? QUALITY goaltending.

Hellevarebound!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you realize how your posts come across to people who read them because my impression certainly isn't that you mostly blame the injuries. 

You should read them more thorough then...I have always said injuries are the number one reason the team is doing poorly...it is just that when I point out poor goaltending when we get it, certain people think that I am saying it is the only reason.

Kinda like when I was dumping on Staf and Stu and Thorbs but the difference being, I think Helle has a future with the club....Hutch certainly doesn't.

edit ... actually, Little's injury hurt this team more than most people realize.

Edited by Ducky

24 minutes ago, Ducky said:

You should read them more thorough then...I have always said injuries are the number one reason the team is doing poorly...it is just that when I point out poor goaltending when we get it, certain people think that I am saying it is the only reason.

If everyone is misinterpreting your posts, is it their fault and should go back and re-read them or should you reflect on how you communicate your thoughts?  

That's right you don't know.

Read my posts when they play well....I give them credit.

Nah, let's fire Maurice, he has had a healthy team for what now...7 games and has gone 4-3 in those last 7 games.

The local media are starting to question the Jets' goaltending now. Better hope the national media doesn't start talking about it because you know what has to happen then...