Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Henoc Muamba signs with Als
I'm over you Henoc!
-
Fire O'Shea
Would we be a better team with Nichols and a great OC or Willy and Bellfool? As crazy as it might sound considering that I'm a big fan of Willy and not a very big of Nichols but I might pick Nichols and an actual OC.
-
Bombers add 2, release 2
For people jumping to conclusions Why not put him on the injured list? Are we just cheap and trying to avoid paying him? Watch him get 15 sacks for the Stamps next year.
-
Worst Backups in the league.
I hate to say it... but another reason he's still around is cuz Drew is likely not coming back this season... if they knew Drew was only a couple weeks away, that would essentially make Brohm a dead man walking... and borderline cruel to keep him around... Cruel? I'm sure that Brohm wants to collect his last pro football paychecks for as long as he possibly can.
-
Bombers add 2, release 2
Justin Cole looked miles better than Greg Peach.
-
Fire O'Shea
Watching the game live I had no idea that the Rogers catch was even questionable. I just thought that he made a circus play.
-
Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion
I'm more interested in where John Chiles signs. I'd like us to sign him if we have the $$$.
-
Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion
No way Montreal trades Cato. A late round pick and the Riders choice of Crompton or Marsh makes more sense.Cato had one good game; his first game. He isn't very good. He's a good young prospect, he may not be ready to be a full time starter but he's still only 23. Giving up the only QB on their roster with the ability to be a long term starter for mediocre never was Kevin Glenn would be idiotic at best.
-
Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion
No way Montreal trades Cato. A late round pick and the Riders choice of Crompton or Marsh makes more sense.
-
Question for anyone.
Stoud played a very good game, but the calls for his benching were well warranted. He had been downright terrible this season up until this game.
-
No End Call - CFL confirms it was an incorrect call
Giving us back our first might be excessive, but they should definitely trade it for a second.
-
No End Call - CFL confirms it was an incorrect call
Garbage call. I hate penalties that don't effect the play whatsoever.
-
Patrick Kane Under Investigation - Alleged Rape
The more I hear about the case the more and more I believe that Patrick Kane is innocent.
-
Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit
If Henoc is playing in the CFL it has to be here no matter the cost or the situation.
-
Depth chart up
I thought Cole was playing well. The decisions we've made on the defensive line this year have been absolutely atrocious.
-
O'Shea believes Bombers better than their record
I would say that we're significantly worse than our record.
-
Marc Trestman to the Riders in 2016?
The Riders are dreaming.
-
U of Guelph courting Kyle Walters
I'm handing in my season tickets if I have to suffer with Taman or Higgins as the GM.
-
MRI results in, Collaros out for the season ...
It's a shame to see the best QB in the league go down.
-
Ian Wild Signs With Bombers.
People seem to be forgetting that CFL teams basically start 6 DB's and two linebackers.
-
Ian Wild Signs With Bombers.
I like Wild as much as the next guy but come on.
-
Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit
Damn this is getting ridiculous already.
-
Ian Wild Signs With Bombers.
Wild is a very good player and I'm happy to have him back - as long as this doesn't effect our pursuit of Henoc.
-
wow- we suck. why have sucked for so long?
This season was lost the second Drew Willy hurt his knee. The only way to give us a fighting chance at this point is for Picard & Bellfool to lose their jobs.
-
Mr Walters: What has Ottawa done that you have not?
I'm still not a big believer in Ottawa. The process of signing expensive star players every year can't be sustained.