Henoc Muamba signs with Als

gbill2004

Big mistake by the Bombers.

When you have a chance to sign an outstanding Canadian starter, you do it.  @ 200k a year, it's worth it.

This will come back to haunt us.

I guess my question is, are the Bombers out because they don't want to spend the money on him, or does Muamba just not want to come back?

Big mistake by the Bombers.

When you have a chance to sign an outstanding Canadian starter, you do it.  @ 200k a year, it's worth it.

This will come back to haunt us.

I guess my question is, are the Bombers out because they don't want to spend the money on him, or does Muamba just not want to come back?

I think that's a little bit of both, but more so the situation the Bombers are in this year probably played a big factor.

Haven't heard anything here but tbh been more worried about the Oilers. Once Henoc is up to speed J.C. Sherrit could be moved out Dexter McCoils' spot (he'll be going to NFL next year)- you're not paying this guy 200k to be a special teamer - and at MLB he too is a ratio buster. Will be nice to see him playing at Commonwealth but I've said it all along - Sam Hurl is turning into a very solid MLB and he's getting better every day. Plus - he doesn't have NFL aspirations so no dreams are 'lost' there. I don't think Henoc will be as affective a player as he was before he went to the NFL. Luckily for him with Edmonton's defense he doesn't have to be all world like he would have to in Winnipeg - he just needs to be a solid player and the rest will take care of itself. Smart choice by him