Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Glenn To Alouettes
We got a better Quarterback in Nichols for cheaper. I'm not scared of one win Kevin Glenn who has no interest in embarrassing himself in another playoff game.
-
Lirim Hajrullahu
He's had one outstanding season and one absolutely awful season. I'm not currently inclined to believe that this slump is an aberration.
-
Lirim Hajrullahu
Who wants a kicker that can't consistently hit conversions?
-
Bombers add WR Jace Davis & RB Steven Miller to PR
Did we just sign the one player who might be a downgrade from Chevy?
-
Lets go argos
I'm not scared of Kevin Glenn in Montreal whatsoever. That perennial loser has already mailed it in.
-
Last chance saloon ...
He's starting to get older but Ill still gladly take him for a year or two.
- Odds and Sods - Game 15 Winnipeg Blue Bombers at BC Lions
- Odds and Sods - Game 15 Winnipeg Blue Bombers at BC Lions
-
Bombers Cut Chevon Walker
At least Grigsby was a decent receiver, Walker is just all around useless.
-
Fire O'Shea
I'm just spit balling here, but what if Miller stuck or is sticking O'Shea with Bellfool? Would that change peoples opinion of him?
-
Bombers Cut Chevon Walker
What did they see in him to begin with?
-
Lirim Hajrullahu
And that helps Liram how?? By watching Veltung get burned at corner?
-
would you make this trade?
Not a chance.
-
Lawless on Matt Nichols
Willy deserves credit for the loss in games that were clearly out of hand like the second one against the Ticats.
-
Fire O'Shea
We're talking about giving a guy with an 11-21 record an extension?
-
Lawless on Matt Nichols
BC looked like they found their groove tonight with Jennings at QB but of course that was against Sask. They played just as good against Edmonton on the road last week as we did against them at home.
-
Brutal play calling costs us again..
But how many times was Nichols pounded and/or hurried into throwing the ball away?Oddly enough, after Neufeld went out, the line settled down a bit and he (Nichols) seemed to stay upright .. Goosen at LG .. Capers at RT.. First half especially, untouched defenders teeing off on Nichols. Brutal. That has nothing to do with adjustments. However if our kicker does his job today, 33 points is something I might have a hard time using as evidence to add to the already collected evidence thus far that supports canning our OC. Just focusing on today in isolation, this game is not on MB. Does MB get credit for Stoud returning a punt for a touchdown or a terrible RTP penalty against Edmonton? That takes away 10 of those possible 33 points.
-
Henoc Muamba signs with Als
I hate that. I don't wish for any player to be stuck on horrible teams like Winnipeg or Saskatchewan. Especially when a team can cut you outright at any time with no questions asked.
-
Lirim Hajrullahu
I can't believe they kept sending him out there. I was done with Lirim today after the third missed field goal. There's no way I send him out there for the convert or the 4th miss.
-
Brutal play calling costs us again..
But how many times was Nichols pounded and/or hurried into throwing the ball away?Oddly enough, after Neufeld went out, the line settled down a bit and he (Nichols) seemed to stay upright .. Goosen at LG .. Capers at RT.. Neufeld got hurt? When? I didn't even notice. Not that anything about Neufeld getting hurt is a surprise.
-
Lawless on Matt Nichols
Tale of two halves for Nichols today. He was brutal in the first half but played outstanding in the second half. He was let down by Darvin Adams and Lirim today.
-
Lawless on Matt Nichols
Nichols is a few weight classes down from Willy. I will give him some credit though, he may have proved me wrong about being worse than Crompton.
-
Week 15 - Sask @ BC - (Calgary 23 Hamilton 20)
I just can't envision Calgary winning the Grey Cup again this year.
-
Henoc Muamba signs with Als
It sounds like Henoc is being a tad underrated since he choose to sign elsewhere.
-
Henoc Muamba signs with Als
Too bad our chances at getting either of those is guys is somewhere around 1%.