Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Can we hire a real GM and demote Walters back to being a very expensive AGM again?
  2. I mean Matt Nichols isn't very good so Willy will have an opportunity to re-gain his job. The rest is on him. With that being said, I doubt that he's our 2017 starting QB.
  3. I'm done with this team if we hire someone in realm of Higgins or Taman.
  4. Kamu Peterson. Absolutely terrible for us, goes to Edmonton and is Adarius Bowman lite.
  5. Randle and Leggett are huge. Still no Johnny Adams either?
  6. It most likely wasn't his call.
  7. Okay, but we had all of those players last year and Willy still looked like a good QB. The team around Willy is actually playing significantly better than they did last year, but Willy himself is playing significantly worse. We all know you're the biggest Willy fan there is on this site, but the guy flat out sucks. Is he the only problem? No of course not. But is he the biggest wart? Absolutely.
  8. If a very average QB like Nichols can come in the game and immediately outplay Willy, that really doesn't say anything good to me regarding his future. Willy may in fact rebound as a decent QB in the CFL, but watching him play I'm absolutely convinced that it wont be here.
  9. If we're 1-6, and 0-4 at home he'll be gone after the Ticats beat us.
  10. Willy is playing terribly, but Matt Nichols is not a starting QB in the CFL.
  11. I'm not seeing the positives in Macho that others are, I thought Loffler actually outplayed him.
  12. Dinwiddie going off for 450 yards in 2008 was even better(I think that was against Calgary?).
  13. Richie at 16-20 and Lapo at 16-28 actually both have better records than O'Shea at 13-27. 8-10 honestly sounds pretty great right about now, and NO I don't' want Richie or Lapo as our coach next year.
  14. 2014 draft was nothing to write home about. Goossen who was a no brainer but still not all that great honestly(but the right pick), Briggs solid ST player but nothing special and Jones who I really like BUT we also picked him over Thomas Miles who was right under our nose.
  15. 0-3 at home, 1-4 on the season, I'll say yeah. IF it's a blow out like the last time we played Calgary.
  16. Glenn is still soft and hasn't/will never win a GC. I mean he might be an upgrade on Willy, and would make us a perennial 9-9 team, but I can't say I really want him back.
  17. I'll get in line on the Chris Williams bandwagon.
  18. Jones is a great coach, but I haven't been the least bit impressed with him as a GM thus far. Not everyone is made for the dual roles, and just because he's a good coach doesn't mean he'll be a good GM. With that being said, I'd much rather take my chances with him than the proven losers we're stuck with.
  19. You need some guys who can get up there and make catches. If you're going to have Dressler AND Smith on the team you 100% need a bowman or derrick Armstrong or Chris Matthews who can go up and make a play he has no business coming down with. We don't have any players like that right now and it shows. Dressler also has no business lining up at wide out, that ridiculous stunt needs to be ended immediately.
  20. Reading this thread it's very depressing to realize that we could've had Jones or Campbell instead of O'Shea...
  21. Yeah I don't want Nichols in the line up either. Edmonton gave him away to a division rival for peanuts for a reason.
  22. Riders secondary is so bad. Might be a bigger problem than their lack of a back up QB.
  23. Wade meddling in football ops is something I've feared since he took over.
  24. I will say that he looked similar to this to end 2014 and he came back strong to start 2015. The one silver lining of hope.
  25. Burris being cut after this season is the most obvious no brainer. The guy is making 475K and Harris contract balloons to 400K next year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.