Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Final Cuts
Does it really seem razor thin though? I mean JFG and Hurl were both two guys who were among our top seven last year and now they're just injury replacements. While a third in Bucknor was cut.
-
Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)
I would say so. I can't personally imagine Dressler having a ton of success at wide out. At least compared to his ability When he plays inside.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Yeah, but nothing scares me more than back up Quarterbacks.
-
Final Cuts
I know he was hurt, but if Alex Vitt couldn't make the team how do they expect Yachinson to? I would rather give Vitt another chance if he's healthy.
-
Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)
Well yeah, getting Macho Harris off the field would be great but that isn't happening.
-
Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)
I would much rather go with a Canadian at receiver than Hurl at LB.
-
Lock of the Week
Duron carter.
-
Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)
Why is Dressler playing wide out? Am I the only one who finds this odd and concerning?
-
Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)
As good as wild is, he kind of struggles in the middle. I like this switch and look forward to seeing how Bass does.
-
Final Cuts
It's nice to see DJ crack the Edmonton practise squad.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Says more about the riders Canadian talent than anything else.
-
Final Cuts
That kind of worries me. I hope it's a situation where he played himself on the team, rather than Daniels playing his way off. But I'm sure concerned about that line again.
-
Final Cuts
I'm sure he'll be hidden on either the one or six game injured list.
-
Final Cuts
I'm glad they kept Castillo around instead of releasing him outright. He could be a valuable trade chip or insurance if medlock gets hurt.
-
Final Cuts
Veltung is no surprise, Jace Daniels on the other hand I'm shocked about. I thought he was pretty solid at right tackle. Who are we slotting into his sport at LG?
-
Final Cuts
How bad is this guy if he got cut? I'll admit I'm not farmilar with him, but it seems odd that a semi talented young Canadian Olinemen would get cut.
-
Final Cuts
I wasn't buying all that training camp talk about how great he looked and that he was pushing Randle for his job.
-
Main Camp
I wouldn't be surprised to see butcher sign elsewhere to be honest.
-
Final Cuts
Sucks for Alex Vitt that he could never get healthy. I think he would've had a decent chance at making the team.
-
Bombers To Hire Former Riders Scout
This hire doesn't inspire me with a ton of confidence.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Now now, let's not disparage the great riders secondary. Jordan Reaves is a defensive end .
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Agreed, but with all things being equal I think we have more depth than both of them. Especially the riders, who are razor thin at QB and with Canadians, much like us last year.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
There's no absolutely no good reason that either one of those two teams should be better than us.
-
BC Lions @ SaskJones Implosions (preseason game)
He was a nice deep threat last year, but not consistent enough to be a number one receiver.
-
BC Lions @ SaskJones Implosions (preseason game)
Honestly the only rider receiver I would take over any of our guys is bagg over kohlert, and baggs knee will always be a huge concern.