Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
What Can We Do To Help Our Team Win a Championship?
Can we hire a real GM and demote Walters back to being a very expensive AGM again?
-
Is Drew Willy finished here?
I mean Matt Nichols isn't very good so Willy will have an opportunity to re-gain his job. The rest is on him. With that being said, I doubt that he's our 2017 starting QB.
-
The Root of the Problem
I'm done with this team if we hire someone in realm of Higgins or Taman.
-
Let's remember some guys
Kamu Peterson. Absolutely terrible for us, goes to Edmonton and is Adarius Bowman lite.
-
Bomber Practice Updates
Randle and Leggett are huge. Still no Johnny Adams either?
-
Matt Nichols to start in Edm.
It most likely wasn't his call.
-
Time for a Real GM
Okay, but we had all of those players last year and Willy still looked like a good QB. The team around Willy is actually playing significantly better than they did last year, but Willy himself is playing significantly worse. We all know you're the biggest Willy fan there is on this site, but the guy flat out sucks. Is he the only problem? No of course not. But is he the biggest wart? Absolutely.
-
Time for a Real GM
If a very average QB like Nichols can come in the game and immediately outplay Willy, that really doesn't say anything good to me regarding his future. Willy may in fact rebound as a decent QB in the CFL, but watching him play I'm absolutely convinced that it wont be here.
-
Does a blow out against the Eskimos cost MOS his job?
If we're 1-6, and 0-4 at home he'll be gone after the Ticats beat us.
- Odds and Sods - Game 5 - Stamps at Blue Bombers
- Odds and Sods - Game 5 - Stamps at Blue Bombers
-
July 21, 2016: Calgary @ Winnipeg
Dinwiddie going off for 450 yards in 2008 was even better(I think that was against Calgary?).
-
Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?
Richie at 16-20 and Lapo at 16-28 actually both have better records than O'Shea at 13-27. 8-10 honestly sounds pretty great right about now, and NO I don't' want Richie or Lapo as our coach next year.
- In Case You Missed It
-
Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?
0-3 at home, 1-4 on the season, I'll say yeah. IF it's a blow out like the last time we played Calgary.
-
Penton Lists our QBs...
Glenn is still soft and hasn't/will never win a GC. I mean he might be an upgrade on Willy, and would make us a perennial 9-9 team, but I can't say I really want him back.
-
Lock of the Week 5
I'll get in line on the Chris Williams bandwagon.
-
In Case You Missed It
Jones is a great coach, but I haven't been the least bit impressed with him as a GM thus far. Not everyone is made for the dual roles, and just because he's a good coach doesn't mean he'll be a good GM. With that being said, I'd much rather take my chances with him than the proven losers we're stuck with.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg
You need some guys who can get up there and make catches. If you're going to have Dressler AND Smith on the team you 100% need a bowman or derrick Armstrong or Chris Matthews who can go up and make a play he has no business coming down with. We don't have any players like that right now and it shows. Dressler also has no business lining up at wide out, that ridiculous stunt needs to be ended immediately.
-
Penton: Walters Will Be GM Soon
Reading this thread it's very depressing to realize that we could've had Jones or Campbell instead of O'Shea...
-
How long is Willy's leash?
Yeah I don't want Nichols in the line up either. Edmonton gave him away to a division rival for peanuts for a reason.
-
Week 4 Games - Wed (Ott @ TO) , Fri (Ham @ Mtl) & Sat (BC @ SK)
Riders secondary is so bad. Might be a bigger problem than their lack of a back up QB.
-
How long is Willy's leash?
Wade meddling in football ops is something I've feared since he took over.
-
How long is Willy's leash?
I will say that he looked similar to this to end 2014 and he came back strong to start 2015. The one silver lining of hope.
-
How long is Willy's leash?
Burris being cut after this season is the most obvious no brainer. The guy is making 475K and Harris contract balloons to 400K next year.