Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. I wouldn't be benching him solely on that. There's only so much room on the roster. I don't think it would kill his confidence or anything
  2. I'd consider sitting Thorpe. I think that was his second fumble last week and Denmark has been doing a lot for us of late. But it may come down to scheme. I'm not down on Thorpe but he is a rookie!
  3. Not to mention one of his five interceptions was last week in a hail mary throw before the half. Not even an error in judgement; just a hope and a prayer.
  4. Thank you Chris Randle!
  5. I have a lot of respect for that Montreal team. They had "one of those games" much like BC losing to Saskatchewan. (SJ Green/Duron Carter being unstoppable). Great teams rarely have "one of those games" but Montreal is still a good team and can steamroll you if you aren't at the top of your game. They beat Calgary...and they arguably should have beaten us. So I agree with you that we could lose this game. That said, we are 6-2 and are morphing into what could be considered a "great team". When we came back and beat Montreal was when belief turned into confidence. I fully expect to win this game because we're the better team and we don't take games off.
  6. FWIW Reilly recorded 1 int this game but easily could have had 4 more but were wiped out via penalty or simply dropped by our DBs. Score really flattered the Eskimos just like the stats actually flattered Mike Reilly. Not saying he isn't a great QB but Nichols absolutely schooled him today.
  7. The thing I like most about our secondary is that if a guy catches the ball they are paying the price.
  8. Which seems pretty negligible considering they only passed for 216 yards last night. 38 were to the running back and there was one or two big screen plays and the broken tackles that led to the touchdown. Coverage was pretty darn good I thought.
  9. As good of a defensive effort as weve had all year. Very little doubt as the game went on that we were going to pick up the W. Solid game
  10. We're talkin practice. Probably fairly easy to pull off for a professional receiver... In practice, without coverage. Just saying
  11. Weird. Does this mean he's staying around or is MOS sugar coating it?
  12. I'm still optimistic about our offense given how Lankford and Thorpe played when they had to step up last week.
  13. Probably going to be the kiss of death, but I thought Lankford handled himself very nicely. Drew a long PI call as well. Thorpe and Lankford, both have good size. Thorpe plays a really strong, run you over type game (replacement for Sheppard, but better imo), while Lankford has the speed to pull away from guys, and I think he's figured out how to really use it now.
  14. Because it's a tautology.
  15. The teams are so strong in the west. Can Ottawa win the Grey Cup with a worse record this year?
  16. Is Nick Moore still playing?
  17. That and he plays HB. It's not as easy as having a new guy come in and play the corner.
  18. Really doubt they take Carmichael out at this point.
  19. Honestly didn't notice people going through parking lots but I got into the right lane on Pembina right away. Maybe I need to learn to abuse the system a bit
  20. Was pretty frustrated driving from markham road to bishop grandin on pembina where we were basically at a standstill. 30 minutes for that stretch. 10 minutes to get home (Sage Creek) from there.
  21. Not sure about the traffic on campus but it took half an hour to get from Markham road to Bishop Grandin via Pembina. I'm guessing my mistake was getting in the far right lane right away. And I guess it didn't help that I was salty from that ludicrous display last night.
  22. Looking to park on the other side of Pembina and then walk down Markham as I always have. Does anyone know if that's still available? How about walking through the old golf course?
  23. Rookie playing one of the hardest positions on the field. Wasn't it Marsh that Stegall scored 5 Tds against? Lol. Just saying it's hard to write someone off after 1 game
  24. Hurl definitely deserves all the kudos this game. Also liked Knox on ST

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.