Everything posted by BBlink
-
Open Thank You Letter to Darian Durant
I believe that's from IASIP. Classic
-
Week 2 @ Montreal: Streveler Round 2 And Willy On A Short Rope
Leggett in for Lankford (like getting an extra DB in the lineup, too) Wild in for Wilson Lafrance in for Augustine I think those are all big improvements. Two impact defenders coming into the lineup and I'd imagine that Lafrance contributes a lot on specials...
-
edited version of game...torrent or youtube
So just crop out the last 5 minutes.
-
edited version of game...torrent or youtube
Or edit it to make it look like we won.
-
How many threads do you want?
The complainers are going to whine because they don't have much better to do. If you don't care for the topic then don't respond. If you are a moderator then feel free to sort things out as you see fit. I don't think we are in danger of having too many threads on this board.
-
BC X:: Game Day Thread
All teams play to win. They kept Jennings out there so that he could get a taste of success. Our D team won the first half. BC needed our E team (and Rifles players) to finally get on track.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
Ross has shown the ability to make reads and distribute the ball much better to run a full offense. Strevler is much more raw but has ridiculous speed and confidence. Starter will be Ross but Strevler will get some snaps imo
-
Training Camp 2018
That is the real truth. A proven starting QB is the only thing that would trump a starting Canadian oline man. Bridge is not a proven starting QB at all. When you are giving up a commodity that at best is "potentially a good qb", you're not going to give up a proven starting Canadian olineman. That's why usually the return for a qb like bridge is a high draft pick
-
Training Camp 2018
Yeah this isn't true at all. I tore my ACL mcl and meniscus and after laying on the field for a while I tried to get in on the next play before noping out of the game. Then I walked to my car, drove to a party and then home. And I'm no professional athlete
-
Training Camp 2018
Isn't this exactly the kind of thing you're not supposed to share on social media?
-
Training Camp 2018
Very apt description of Myles White, Mike. Makes DBs look like they're backpedalling into quicksand
-
Training Camp 2018
You know what you get with Lankford. A ton of speed but lacks the route running ability to be a complete receiver Imo. Saw him win a long ball and catch a hitch. Hope he proves me wrong
-
Training Camp 2018
Saw what a beautiful day it was going to be and took a vacation day. Took in Bomber training camp this morning. Bringing a 2 year old (some might have seen him wanting to get onto the football field) and a 3 week old there, I wasn't able to watch a ton...and let's be honest, we're all there to watch the 1 on 1s. You can definitely see the polish and level that the new guys (Thompkins and Reuben) bring to camp. Guys like Coney and Dye, who may have been the front runners to try to get a spot on the roster (or at least be the "next guy up") didn't impress me too much, and I couldn't see them being there in the end. That said, Myles White is the real deal. Looked uncoverable in the one on ones. He might not have been drawing Randle in coverage, but he was making the guy he was lining up against look silly pretty routinely. Was also lining up to return kicks. He's my pick to make the team. Canadian receivers: Daniel Petermann. What can you say. He is looking like a training camp superstar. Demski wasn't taking too many reps this practice and Petermann made play after play after play. Couple deep balls, some catches in the middle. Super excited about him. Simonise looked real good and even Henry is looking much better this year. Don't know how many reps Wolitarsky had. Pierre was helping with the receivers (off crutches I guess) along with Corey Washington (imp). Overall the receivers are looking darn good. After the receivers, the player that really stood out to me in special teams drills was Jacob Firlotte. He was getting down the field pretty quick and has an intriguing size to him. Dark horse? Quarterbacks...I think they all had their moments. In Skele I think you'd give the edge to Ross for processing the field much quicker than Streveler. Not unexpected. Streveler made some nice throws as well. Mention to Faith Ekakite who took the time to walk over to my 2 year old and give him a fist bump. By the end of practice, my little guy was way overtired but I think he had fun.
-
Darian Durant Retires
Did the Bombers have any clue about this? We just cut Nelson so it would be curious if they did. Need to bring somebody in
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Adams, Dressler, Bowman, Demski and *insert guy who probably isn't going to get the ball thrown their way a whole lot anyway*
-
Mini-camp info - April 24-26
Wouldn't surprise me if LDW got one more shot somewhere else. He just hasn't been able to put it all together.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Muamba is holistically an ass-clown. Have fun in Montreal.
-
Will we be better or worse?
Well, I think this is actually more likely than him being their saviour.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
JFG has already signed in Ottawa I believe. Also there are 4 designated international spots...so it could be Medlock Fogg, a LB AND a DL.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
We better bolster our front 7...
-
Bomber Moves 2018
To me, Demski showed flashes. I was very excited to hear that we were going to sign him. Adams, Dressler, Bowman, Demski, Coates, Harris. Pretty good if you ask me. Not to mention that most of those guys, including Harris and Flanders that can do some damage on sweeps/screens.
-
Darian Durant signs with Bombers
Yeah all I'm visualizing is KG pouty face on the sideline. I'm really unsure how you can say Glenn is a better team guy. I would never expect to hear some of the things Durant has said this morning from Glenn.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Where do we find the nutless monkeys? Or do we just buy wholesale monkeys and have to do the job ourselves.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I don't disagree but who is our good import MLB? And the other downside is Bond could go to another team and make their oline that much better
-
Bomber Moves 2018
While I agree with you it's going to be hard to give up one of the best olinemen in the league because we want a better ratio.