Everything posted by BBlink
-
Game day thread: Winnipeg at snowy Calgary
Calgary was 3rd and 42 on one drive. That's how much our D line was feasting tonight
-
Week 20: Bombers @ Stamps "Week Of" Thread
Davis has been our #2 guy, taking more reps throughout the year. We need a playoff #2 guy and I guess they figure that LeFevour has a higher upside for playoff performance. I guess that makes sense.
-
Bombers @ Argos: Dressler Return? + Lapo Must Call Deep Balls To Non-Lankfords Edition
As great a player as Moe Leggett is (probably my favourite Bomber), we've got pretty good depth behind him. Fogg has already shown that he can step up and make some plays on defense. The concern is of course our offense. A QB with a busted up hand (I saw a difference), and virtually no receiving depth. We need one of our new receivers to step up big time.
-
Hamilton @ Winnipeg: Homefield Might Be Clinched For WSF Edition
Thought there was a little gamesmanship going on in those interviews...
-
CFL Toss Up of the Week: Regina at Toronto
You are correct. That is their one win against the west all year.
-
CFL Toss Up of the Week: Regina at Toronto
Toronto looks great... Except when they're against western teams. I'd be surprised if they could beat Sask. But Sask has also been very fortunate the last couple games.
-
What will it take to beat Edmonton?
Dont get me wrong both probably want to get into the lineup but getting your full paycheck goes a long way to sticking around.
-
What will it take to beat Edmonton?
Nope. Poop is getting paid
-
What will it take to beat Edmonton?
Looks like they are going with an additional DB (Porter) to replace Dressler. Some anti aircraft artillery against the potent Eskimo air attack.
-
What will it take to beat Edmonton?
Last time we played them I believe we had Roc Carmichael in the lineup...and I'm unsure if we had Brian Walker. Having Walker and Alexander playing alongside Heath and Randle will be key in limiting the Esks receivers. It will be a battle though. Much harder winning in Commonwealth.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Durant had a case of the noodly arm.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
The Cirque Du Alouettes continues. That safety taken by their DB was incredible
-
argo/shmoes/lions/stamps
I have no sympathy for Duke Williams. He has lived off offensive PI since he started
-
Ridirts @ Tabbies: Cellar Bowl
That was terrible lol. Are the Riders ever lucky to have played the Ticats on this night...
-
Ridirts @ Tabbies: Cellar Bowl
As I was saying. Starting to think Gainey is practicing voodoo.
-
Ridirts @ Tabbies: Cellar Bowl
Qbs love throwing right to him
-
Montreal Fires Chapdelaine and Thorpe
I guess they really wanted the "biggest gong show" title over Hamilton.
-
Blue Bomber Pano shot
Hey don't be so hard on yourself
-
Blue Bomber Pano shot
Tagged myself. Chaosmonkey was supposed to do stoic face with me but DIDN'T.
-
Labour Day Classic: Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
I really like that we are resting the rooks a bit. They will benefit a lot from resting up and watching a couple games
-
Geoff Gray Cut By Pack
Bottom line is we don't need him this year. I always worry with these guys with NFL aspirations that they will find the nearest PR to sit on for the rest of their career...but I'm not sure Gray is like that. I think we'll see him next year.
-
Rodblacks @ Als
They needed to get rid of some locker room problems this past year. They're in a bit of a rebuild especially on offense.
-
Rodblacks @ Als
The fight for 2nd in the East is real. Unless BC continues to tank.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Maybe in the future...doubt Branning will be considered for the extra DB position this year.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
This whole Briles situation is covering up the fact that they just made a guy with no CFL coaching experience the head coach. Kent Austin back on the bench by years end?