Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. Well hopefully he considers coming back. Good depth player
  2. Sucks for Leggett but I didn't see him contributing any more this year. Having Gray and Jeffcoat is good depth in both lines. How about Trent Corney?
  3. What you're saying is that if they were more unlucky they would be out of playoffs. They've lost almost their entire receiving core. That is about as unlucky as it gets
  4. I don't see how you can consider the stamps lucky in any way. I would say pretty unlucky
  5. Unfortunately Calgary is playing about as bad as they have for years. Hopefully we can take advantage of that next week
  6. Strict probability is not affected by the past. It came down to 2 games for us to win and 2 games for Sask to lose. Yes on a coin flip our odds weren't great but the way the two teams were playing it definitely could have happened
  7. Why would you say that. The way we put the boots to the Riders last week they could have easily lost the last two games
  8. Bombers still not getting any help. Just gotta win
  9. Yeah right now Lulay scares the heck out of me. Sending them to the crossover would help
  10. We are still far from assured a playoff spot and it will be up to our team to get one. We can't really back in
  11. Edmonton winning brings that nightmare scenario where we can finish 10-8 and out of playoffs. I think I'd rather the Lions win. Plus, if BC wins and we beat Calgary next week, then we are playing an Edmonton team that is already out of the playoffs. I'm still hoping for 2nd place in the West.
  12. A lot can change between now and the draft. Our needs could change by a lot
  13. Have to hand it to the Riders defense for straight up winning them some games because now that other defenses have caught up the Riders look like they should be the team not making the playoffs
  14. Really don't see how Chung doesn't come back. He's already signed an extension before and things are still going pretty good
  15. Listened to his interview just now and he sounds like Doug Brown. Not a bad thing.
  16. Normally I'd agree with you with an NI VS Import but Bighill has been that damn good of a player for us. He makes a difference every play and makes everyone around him better. So when you say it's not even close, I don't think that's true. In fact, Chungh and Bighill will likely get similar salary. And if that's not a gauge of importance to the team, I'm not sure what is Gotta think they are two of our top free agents. We must sign both
  17. No help today on the out of town scoreboard. Calgary has no bullets in the chamber on offense. Are they getting any of their receivers back for playoffs?
  18. He's looked horrible ever since the TD. But even before that they had a good run game going. Now even when he's getting decent protection he doesn't want to sit in the pocket to make a throw
  19. If the Als secondary gets their heads out of their asses they could win this one. Feel like Sask will win by the skin of their teeth again though. Hopefully I'm wrong
  20. I know our D has been good lately but I didn't fully think we had this in the bag until 9 minutes left in the game. I figured Mike Reilly would pull off some miracle and our D wouldn't be able to keep it up all game. Boy was I wrong. This was a defensive gem.
  21. Hardrick and Dressler back will make a huge difference. I see us winning big against Montreal. The real test will be the following weeks
  22. I'm telling you, a reset Matt Nichols after the bye week against a basement dweller like Montreal could be exactly what the doctor ordered
  23. We take a knee and kick field goals instead of throwing pick sixes and we take the banjo bowl in a walk
  24. Could have quoted any of the last couple posts. We shouldn't be so down on our team. Realistically we will be the favourite
  25. Really? I don't have any doubt we can beat them and we should definitely be favoured to win. Sure we are in a "funk" but in our last 3 games we've lost against one extremely hot team that we probably should have beat both games but gave away.. And Calgary. Rest of the season won't be easy but we are a better team than Montreal. C'mon now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.