Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. I'm hearing sarcasm but I'm not sure why. Having a hometown boy that was in the NFL come back is a huge win and a huge story. If you're talking about non-football fans paying to go to games, I don't think there's a single player that would do it.
  2. Jones is the incumbent for sure. But he has far from won the position IMO. But I can also see him as a not-every-down starter.
  3. 3 NI ol. 2 NI receivers. Harris. Just means you have to start 1 on defense. Situational between a lineman and safety?
  4. Edit: n/m
  5. Being able to play ST is going to be very important to making the team. We need to be better there this year
  6. Yep well have enough size in our receiving core this year. Just took replacing Dressler with Matthews
  7. Oh damn Bryant Mitchell is even better than Matthews in my book. But we likely don't have money for that anymore
  8. Yeah I haven't seen Rose play much but he's supposed to be pretty good. Rose, Alexander and Sayes should be fine. Then that last corner spot and safety I'm feeling uneasy about. This isn't 2005 though. It is much easier to find competent DBs these days.
  9. Awesome signing. I am absolutely thrilled at the amount of pressure that will be put on defenses. You have two guys that make big catches in coverage. And you can't double cover both of them. From what I remember Matthews is actually quite good at getting himself open too. So now I'm looking at that last receiver spot and I have to imagine this now makes it more difficult for taller receivers to make the starting lineup. We are probably going to be looking for a Dressler type in that spot (Lucky Whitehead?). Or some kind of burner.
  10. Fricken Scott Cloman was our starting WR at one point
  11. Oh man I remember this too! But I also remember Tee Martin not looking very good. That play about summed up the talent around him though.
  12. Sorry are we badmouthing Anthony Calvillo in here?
  13. https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/04/29/bombers-add-receiver-josh-stewart-release-12-players/ sorry about Dom Williams
  14. I'm excited to see the new receivers we've brought in to see if our scouts have finally got a pipeline going. Combine that with our Canadian kids, Oliveira adding to the offense etc. That should be pretty exciting. I'm also excited to see how much pressure we get from our defensive line with the addition of Willie Jefferson. Could mask our possible weakness in the secondary.
  15. Later round pick so it's not the end of the world if it doesn't work out. Most likely somethings not going to work out. It's how the Canadian draft goes
  16. Oh CFL draft. After the 3rd round it just becomes names...
  17. Smart picks both with Oliveira and Griffiths. Both should be able to contribute
  18. Robbie Smith? Was he on anyone's radar?
  19. Lmao Daryl Waud WHO'S NOW A LACROSSE PLAYER
  20. Are there any more good picks at DL with our next pick? Wouldn't mind continuing to add to our depth there.
  21. It'll definitely be a test of our player development. That and Gray could be a step in and play type of guy like Chungh was
  22. I think we're at the point where we draft BPA even if they won't be here this year. Keep that pipeline going
  23. Guess they're still working on some of the signings from the camp? Like that QB Anderson
  24. Tough side of the business. I'm interesting to see what else came out of our mini camp.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.