Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark H.

Moderators

Everything posted by Mark H.

  1. Ottawa has got some talent, but man oh man, talk about finding ways to lose.
  2. Als looked good, but the Redblacks literally need to give themselves a chance
  3. They've gone from a team that used to beat the snot out of everybody...to a team that most often does as little as possible. All of this with largely the same coaching staff. It's mind numbing.
  4. Yes. With run-ons and hyperbole.
  5. Which is one of the best leadership qualities.
  6. Stunned by this take, blown away, unexpected.
  7. Maybe. But I don't think Willie would been able to play that way, last year.
  8. I will just add this: look at the way Willie J is playing this year, with better players around him. Last year he would float around and look for knock downs, it looked like he was done. This is still happening at other positions.
  9. I still think Nield was a good depth piece to add. The biggest issue this team has - is not enough addition by subtraction.
  10. What bends my brain a bit, is the guys who just keep bringing it: Demski, Brady O. Willy J, Vaval - huge props to players like that
  11. So do that, others don't.
  12. I guess I found the 100% comment puzzling. I mean, players get criticized plenty on here. But 9 times out of 10 I would have just ignored it. I don't understand your echo chamber take. There are plenty of comments about lack of agreessive play, poor pass pro etc.
  13. Neither do you have enough info to put the blame 100% on the players.
  14. That is just not a good take, at all.
  15. Since everyone is giving away nuts these days, I like mine salty
  16. All defenses are getting torched this year. I am sure both the Riders' and Elks' secondaries will look awful in film review.
  17. Calgary's D is overrated and can definitely be had. But I don't know what to make of our OL, they should be better than they are. With 'summer time VAJ' behind centre, Calgary should be better than 2 - 4 right now.
  18. All animals are equal...
  19. Narratives shift slowly on MBB, especially when someone plays (or has played), for the Riders.
  20. I predict VAJ will throw for 300 plus yards. Shut down D has become impossible in this league. Which offense is more efficient, combined with timely stops by the D, will win tonight.
  21. It has just been a crazy season. At least decent QB play, is more important than ever
  22. I listened to every minute with knuckles
  23. 510 passing yards for Fajardo
  24. Damn. Truth tables have arrived in football.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.