Everything posted by Mark H.
-
Cracks In Ig Field Stadium Concrete- Cbc
Concrete always cracks...rushing had nothing to do with it.
-
Cracks In Ig Field Stadium Concrete- Cbc
There only one thing worse than comments on CBC articles...comments on Free Press articles.
-
Cracks In Ig Field Stadium Concrete- Cbc
Even hydro dams have cracks in the concrete... ...non-issue, they can handle it internally
-
Bombers Release Hefney
What actually happened will come out eventually...somewhere between the lines...
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
HUGE. That would have a positive domino effect on the entire roster.
-
Bombers Release Hefney
Our '05 secondary begs to differ...
-
Bombers Release Hefney
Gotta agree with you there. Burke's schemes rely more on man coverage...he's known for effectively coaching one on one coverage skills.
-
Buck's Rusty But Healthy
None of them possess the accuracy and quick release of Calvillo. IMO, they're shoving a square peg into a round hole by trying to emulate a system that was designed for Calvillo. Max protection needs pinpoint accuracy from the QB to be effective...I don't think we have that.
-
Buck's Rusty But Healthy
I disagree. If teams can focus on shutting down your running game, you're toast.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
If that were the case...he'd be doing it as we speak...
-
Bombers Release Six
Sometimes that's a case of covering up for other players' miscues...bloody hard to tell in a pre-season game.
-
Schmoes Will Hold 2015 Tc In Fort Mcmurray
Or they'll find out the oil companies pay more than the CFL.
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Yes. Maybe one of the new guys will step up. Personally, I prefer a plan with fewer "what ifs"
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Here's my armchair GM off-season plan: (Clearly Mack and Burke disagree with this) a) Cut Pierce and Brink Make a trade with Calgary for Glenn c) Have Elliott and Glenn fight it out for the #1 QB position Is that a perfect solution? Of course not...but I think it's better than what we have right now.
-
Site Updates
Precisely...someone actually sent me an FB message asking if we did.
-
Site Updates
It wasn't anything that we did, if that's what you're implying.
- It's The Official M.b.b Prediction Thread
- Site Updates
-
Site Updates
I've heard that too. Fact is, conflicting / inaccurate info from training camp has been a problem pretty much every year. "Which practice were you watching?" is an annual question.
-
Blue DBs Get Second Warning
Culled several posts. Chill out and relax boys, have a beer, it's Sunday afternoon.
-
My Hope...
Thought this thread had died...guess I'll to kill it...
-
under construction: CFL Teams Review/Preview Thread
Indeed...until they show it on the field it's all 'paper punch.'
-
Main Camp - Day Seven Observations
Concur...although some will keep on ranting about how skinny he is...to save face.
-
under construction: CFL Teams Review/Preview Thread
I'm going to assume that they'll do that work. With Glenn and his short yardage game you need a strong running game. The same thing happened in Winnipeg towards the end of '07 and then into '08. Teams took away the short yardage and the running game...assuming Glenn couldn't beat them with the deep ball...he couldn't. A healthy and consistent Drew Tate will require a different game plan. That being said...I'll wager Jones, Chreehan et. al. are aware of that.
-
Welcome!
Yes...back when I was still putting far too much effort into the site...