Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sard

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sard

  1. Sard replied to JCon's topic in General Discussion
    My kid was so flipping excited this morning... now to find a walk up/appointment ASAP.
  2. Only when our Defense is on the field.
  3. Sard replied to JCon's topic in General Discussion
    And don't forget shining UV light inside your body as well.
  4. Loved Fraggle Rock as a kid. Was doing some work up at a mine a couple of years back and said to the guy (about 10 years younger than me) touring me around that it looked like Fraggle Rock down there. He gave me a blank stare because he had no idea what I was talking about... I felt bad for him that he didn't know the joy of Fraggle Rock. Made sure my kid knows about it... one of her nick names as a baby was Doozie, so we dressed her up as a doozer for Halloween when she was 2 or 3.
  5. I believe you are thinking of Alex Brink, that's who I thought of right away after 3 or 4 short throws in that game.
  6. I was going to say the same thing... seeing those stands, I have a hard time believing that there were more than 20,000 fans there.
  7. Edmonton got jobbed in the game, but they jobbed themselves schedule wise. They're lucky to even get to play the game against Toronto (though at this point it doesn't really matter because they're out of the playoffs).
  8. I didn't think so, thought the crowd was just really into it. I also heard a lot of noise coming from the corner where there was a large group of military. They were having a good time over there.
  9. Just shy of 23,000... not bad considering November and a Jets game at the same time.
  10. Tough for us to beat a good team when there's only 1, and it's us...
  11. Don Matthews?
  12. Sard replied to JCon's topic in General Discussion
    Agreed, they could use the numbers to better highlight the value in being vaccinated.
  13. That's very strange considering 4 of the 5 Plays of the Week also belonged to the Bombers.
  14. Sard replied to Rich's topic in General Discussion
    If only there was also a way to tack on "no chance of pardon" as well...
  15. I saw him rag doll and was really worried as he was laying there on the turf not moving. He was out for a long time before he moved at all, that was pretty scary to see.
  16. Sounds like a waste of PVR space I only say that because they've lost 3 in a row... that last one was exciting though.
  17. That 2-3 percent would only be 2 or 3 people as well. If you're basically the only guy on the team not Vaxxed, that's not a good look.
  18. Sard replied to JCon's topic in General Discussion
    I remember seeing something about the possibility that it was detected in Italian sewage samples from early 2019. Something of note with that was that it was in an area of Italy where many Chinese people (from the Wuhan province) have gone for work in factories. I'll see if I can dig up the article where I read that, it was about a year ago.
  19. Could be... there is illegal participation as well, but I think that's for stepping out of bounds and then coming back into play to participate. As I dig a bit, I see that there is in fact a penalty for Illegal Deployment of Designated Import (and it's a 25 yard penalty). Can't say I've ever seen it called.
  20. I believe it's illegal substitution, and yes it's been called a number of times.
  21. Saw it live from the upper deck, he was wide open before Collaros even rolled out. If he had seen Adams, it was an easy pitch and catch. Yes, Adams would have had to make the catch, but it's not very often that a receiver drops one like that.
  22. Adams was also wide open in the end zone on the throw to Bailey on the play before the Demski touchdown. If the ball had been thrown to Adams, that was a sure TD for him.
  23. My vote would be to give Leggs another shot at it.
  24. https://can.givergy.com/Orangejersey/?controller=home

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.