Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sard

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sard

  1. The most frustrating thing that I found was that there was an early pretty obvious missed call that I noticed (possibly on a scoring play), and then a few plays later, the Bombers got a questionable holding call against them... definitely questionable compared to the missed Calgary one. It's really the inconsistency drives me nuts.
  2. Sorry, but I have to ask... when did Canadian Club start making Rum? Pretty sure it's all Rye...
  3. I believe this was discussed a couple of weeks ago, but the generally accepted definition of the red zone is inside the 20 yard line. See Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_zone_(gridiron_football))
  4. Clarence Denmark
  5. Actually, just saw the run again on the TSN highlights and Kohlert was blocking the player on the goal line... Anyways, great win by the team... GO BLUE!!!
  6. I think you're right... that being said, I've always liked Kohlert, so I'm going to assume he made a great block on Harris' touchdown run as well
  7. Kohlert with the pass for a 1st down
  8. They were both definitely in-bounds when Loffler jumped. I was wondering why Carter didn't get a facemask penalty because it looked to me like he had a pretty good grip on the facemask of the other defender who was there (can't remember who it was).
  9. Clarence Denmark
  10. Emmanuel Arceneaux
  11. Clarence Denmark
  12. Clarence Denmark
  13. Andrew Harris
  14. Andrew Harris
  15. Andrew Harris
  16. Ryan Smith
  17. Ok, thanks
  18. Ryan Smith Out of curiosity, is it just touchdowns that count for this? I ask because Smith scored on the two point conversion last week yet I still got a strike.
  19. Ryan Smith
  20. I found them annoying as well... especially when a song like "We will rock you" is playing on the loudspeaker and they are playing a different beat. If they were joining in with whatever was playing on the speakers, I think they would be far more effective to get the crowd going
  21. By my count, we are currently at 7, so still 1 short... Sard, Jimmy Pop, Floyd, rebusrankin, Jesse, 204Bomber, Tehedra
  22. New poster, but long time reader of the forum... I'd be interested in participating if there is room and if I can make the draft.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.