Roster moves July 17

30 minutes ago, Stickem said:

So after all is said and done we exchange Bastien for Haidara.....I think we win this one cuz at least Haidara fights for the ball....right Ripper...heh heh..

Guess we'll see if he plays. I don't remember him playing except maybe last few games.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

That was so good of Ripper to set up Throw Long Bannatyne with the follow up post of the week.

"Highly doubt we sign Bastien" - Sask. fan.

"Sask signs  Bastien" - TLB (less than an hour later.)

You can't write this stuff...

My posts are honest based on my opinion. I couldn't think of a single reason why we would want to sign him. And still can't. Don't like the move. But guess its always easier to sit back and laugh at other peoples posts as opposed to having your own opinion.

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

My posts are honest based on my opinion. I couldn't think of a single reason why we would want to sign him. And still can't. Don't like the move. But guess its always easier to sit back and laugh at other peoples posts as opposed to having your own opinion.

It's easy to sit back and laugh because it was funny.

It's a CFL fan site.  No one needs to take this very seriously.

Fringe players swapping teams.  No one is striking oil here.

ps - Riders suck.  Happy Monday.

5 minutes ago, mbrg said:

It's easy to sit back and laugh because it was funny.

It's a CFL fan site.  No one needs to take this very seriously.

Fringe players swapping teams.  No one is striking oil here.

ps - Riders suck.  Happy Monday.

I suppose you right. Except the part about the riders suck. As a bomber fan you should change that to say, the riders suck too, or we aren't the only ones that suck.

28 minutes ago, Ripper said:

i can think of a single reason and its so obvious...

no canadian depth

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

It was all in the timing. It really isn't your fault.

Had I known you'd be so touchy on a somewhat innocent posting, I would have posted it anyway. ?

6 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

That was so good of Ripper to set up Throw Long Bannatyne with the follow up post of the week.

"Highly doubt we sign Bastien" - Sask. fan.

"Sask signs  Bastien" - TLB (less than an hour later.)

You can't write this stuff...

I've been stalking Ripper for years waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.  :D

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

16 hours ago, DR. CFL said:

This just shows you that there are not enough quality National players to service 9 teams. Usually players start getting dragged back off the junk pile later in August.

In this case Bastien was on the Riders and our junk pile...If Jones returns him to their junk pile, it will give a new meaning to recycle and reclaimation... Oh my,as the CFL turns..

38 minutes ago, Floyd said:

The bottom feeder blockbusters continue.

T-Dre Player picked up by Sask...

Anyone want to wager that we sign Hasan Hazime to the PR? 

I am happy we got Picton back. Should never have been cut in the first place. U of R Ram