Receivers at DE

Floyd

4 minutes ago, Brandon Blue&Gold said:

Well since we're reliving past glories...

This play gives me equal parts joy and laughter.  Joy at an amazing final play in Commonwealth of all places, and laughter at the Eskies for even letting it happen.  Maciocia's deathstare at his DC after the play is just delightful.

My entire life is based around reliving past glories......

59 minutes ago, do or die said:

James Jefferson.....4 TD in one game, from a defensive player, was pretty special, as well.....

Milt's 4 catches for 4 TDs and 234 yards probably the most dominate performance I have seen live and in person and I was there the day Adrian Peterson broke the single game rushing record.

30 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Milt's 4 catches for 4 TDs and 234 yards probably the most dominate performance I have seen live and in person and I was there the day Adrian Peterson broke the single game rushing record.

AJIII and Dunigan...

8 minutes ago, J5V said:

The work of the Olines back in the days of Sellers and Sir Charles was something beautiful to behold as well.

If you mean that they were such a gigantic bag of **** that it was beautiful to watch Charlie and Mike run wild in spite of them.....then yes, absolutely......

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

If you mean that they were such a gigantic bag of **** that it was beautiful to watch Charlie and Mike run wild in spite of them.....then yes, absolutely......

Uh, no. LOL!

15 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Milt was special .

12 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Despite draft picks and napkins, I'll always be a Taman fan for making sure Milt retired as a bomber.

Taman's the man when it comes to over paying aging receivers so they never leave.