Stuuuuuuuuu

Goalie

Just now, Brandon said:

Stuart is under rated and criticized way to much by a few on here... the guy plays his role well and on top of that he's a good community guy.   I have no problem with Stuart and it's a loss IMO.

Stuart under-rated? That's funny...I dump on him all the time but he deserves it. I have purposely watched him even if the puck isn't near him and he is just a total liability in his zone. Why play Pardy? Play Postma or call someone up from the farm already. We aren't making the playoffs. Give one of the young guys some ice time with the big club.

He was under-rated two years ago.  That's why Chevy gave him $2.5 million...  and then he lost a step... and then he did it again.

Should be playing

Trouba-Buff

Enstrom-Myers

Parody-Postma

Let Chiarot sit and watch for a couple game, then pair him with Postma

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Pardy is a good PK. 

Pardy on par with Stuart I'd say just not as tough.

2 hours ago, Ducky said:

If he is out for 4-6 weeks, no way Pardy stays in the lineup that long. Postma will see ti me. Who will the Jets call up from the farm to replace him? Lipon? Kichton? Morrissey? De Leo?

Knowing the Jets they won't bring up anyone begging the question why did we have 2 d-men riding the pine all year long.

Last year we played better when guys were injured so here's hoping for the best.

39 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Playing Pardy is completely ridiculous.  Bring up Morrissey, Kitchton or anybody else, really.  Give a young guy a chance to gain some experience.

I don't get it.

Jets still think they got a chance :P

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Stuart is under rated and criticized way to much by a few on here... the guy plays his role well and on top of that he's a good community guy.   I have no problem with Stuart and it's a loss IMO.

I love Stu but even I've been disappointed with his play lately. Still better then some other D...cough, cough.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Why is he even on the PK, he is horrible on it. He is at best a 7/8 D man and we have him playing 82 games a season...

We'll see what is in the cupboard regarding D men anyway. I expect Postma to replace Pardy and maybe even a call up from the farm.

Morrissey ready?

Morrissey coming in to his own on the farm. Best to leave him there for now. Pardy and Postma will play and don't be surprised if Jay Harrison is called up. Mo loves his vets. And Stuart is the worst penalty killer in the league. Not sure why some need to stick up for these mediocre players. I'll say this.... the less Stu the better. Yup good community guy but on the ice he's not. You know who also was a good community guy? Jim Slater but.... he can't play in the NHL anymore. Stu if anything is overrated by some. They see him step up for the big hit and they cheer Stuuuuuuuuu but 2 seconds later puck in our net cuz his hit lead to a 2 on 1 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Morrissey coming in to his own on the farm. Best to leave him there for now. Pardy and Postma will play and don't be surprised if Jay Harrison is called up.

Would love to see Harrison but I think he's dead cause I looked at games played a month ago and he was at 18 then. He's still at 18!

Harrison would be a fine choice.  But theyd have to waive him to return him to the AHL I believe.  Not that it matters as they are close to the end of the season when Stu is ready anyway. 

Really, the Jets shouldnt do anything that actually improves the team at this point.  Dont screw with Morrissey.  Let him keep playing big minutes for the Moose.  I'd play Postma.  They resigned him for a reason.  Either play him or move on from him but he's probably not showing his value in the press box.