Stuuuuuuuuu

Goalie

Wonder if McLeod or Gauthier could fall to 22nd...  they are both dropping pretty fast- would be an absolute steal...

If Jets pick 6th... I'd go Dubois, Tkachuk, Juolevi

If they are down at 7-8th - Juolevi, Brown, Jost...

At 8th or 9th, I would look at trading down - say with Boston...  their two first rounders for our 1st and 2nd - B's really need a D-man

21 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'm not trading down. I'd take BPA and look at moving 22 and a prospect or our 2nd for a pick in the 15 16 range. 

You'd be crazy not to consider 14 and 20th picks in exchange for the 9th and 36th...

Talent level doesn't change much from 7th to 20th pick...

Chychryn or Sergachev are needed much more by Bruins than by the Jets...  Jets could wait on Bean or McAvoy for a couple years AND get another good forward

31 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Jets have lots of quantity, they need quality, so I wouldn't trade down. Take BPA with the early pick and that's that. 

I tend to agree unless someone pretty special falls to where the jets could get him in a fair deal.   But if they pick top three the 22nd is gravy

is the lottery only for the first round or for all subsequent rounds? Ie will the jests draft 36th or could it be, say 33 or whatever?